1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a bit of a clear out:

*Left and right pillion hangers
*Left and right rider footpeg hangers
*Fuel tank c/w sender, cap and key (no fuel tap). Black with graphite stripe. Reasonable condition, slight ding under tank pad.
*Upper fairing, candy wine red I think, slight to medium scuff on left.
*Ram air tubes. No rubber pipework or grilles, just the big plastic tubes.
*Left and Right rear side fairings. One windsor green, one CW red, green got scuff and needs paint, red has the chrome 1100 badges but they are scuffed up which saved the panel.
*Rear fairing joiner panel (goes across under grab rail). Good condition. Silver grey.

Also:
ZX9C rear disc

All parts are in UK. Pics available. Open to offers. Pm me if interested.

And I want a LH muffler/header assembly, the small triangular grille that sits at bottom front of fairing lowers, and the thin fairing strip that runs back on the inner edge from front of lower to rad (Right side).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As mentioned, I'm open to offers. Tell me what interests you, I'll send you the pic(s) and you can make me an offer. That said, my expectations would be along the lines of (all in GBP):

Hangers £10 each or £15 pair
Tank: £30
Fairing: £30
Ram air: £8
Rear fairings £15 each £25 pair
Joiner: £8
zx9c rr disc: £15

Bear in mind all these parts are in UK, so shipping cost may be the killer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having a bit of a clear out:

*Left and right pillion hangers
*Left and right rider footpeg hangers
*Fuel tank c/w sender, cap and key (no fuel tap). Black with graphite stripe. Reasonable condition, slight ding under tank pad.
*Upper fairing, candy wine red I think, slight to medium scuff on left.
*Ram air tubes. No rubber pipework or grilles, just the big plastic tubes.
*Left and Right rear side fairings. One windsor green, one CW red, green got scuff and needs paint, red has the chrome 1100 badges but they are scuffed up which saved the panel.
*Rear fairing joiner panel (goes across under grab rail). Good condition. Silver grey.

Also:
ZX9C rear disc

All parts are in UK. Pics available. Open to offers. Pm me if interested.

And I want a LH muffler/header assembly, the small triangular grille that sits at bottom front of fairing lowers, and the thin fairing strip that runs back on the inner edge from front of lower to rad (Right side).
Might be interested in the top fairing, can you send a photo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a ZZR1100 D6 and have noticed sometimes I get a slight rattle on the left hand side of the engine mainly when at idle but strangly it seems to disappear when i apply the front brake the bike still performs really well .
Any idea's before I have to take it to a dealer and get stung

1 - 5 of 5 Posts