Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to have a 1997 ZX7R back in the day, but crashed it bad....it drove me off bikes for 10 years but in the back of my mind i knew i had to get another green meanie...and it had to be a 91 or 92 model...so, finally i found one and will be cherished forever...:smile

By sbravo73

By sbravo73

By sbravo73

By sbravo73

By sbravo73

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bela maquina e benvindo ao forum. ( Nice bike and welcome )

abr

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
What kind of camera did you use? Pics are fantastic!

Josh

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
that bish is cleeeeeeeeeean!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone know where could i find a solo seat for this bike ? Preferably the K version seat.

I've searched on EBAY and only found an unpainted and undrilled seat, but anything near the original K version seat is nowhere to be founded....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Wow that is sexy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow that is sexy
I agree...! :thumbup

Wow that looks great where did you find that?>
In Portugal...there's very few of these around and those that survived for 20 years are either half-rotten or are a far cry from it's original form....i was looking for one of these for many years and was lucky enough to find the cleanest version i've ever seen.

Here's another photo, taken tonight...:smile

By sbravo73

·
Registered
338 Posts
Bravo You have a very sweet bike! Glad you war able to save it for years to come. I do have one question though. How fit you get all the black bit so shiny? (switches, levers and such)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bravo You have a very sweet bike! Glad you war able to save it for years to come. I do have one question though. How fit you get all the black bit so shiny? (switches, levers and such)
I just bought it like this...but i will cherish it and take care of the few glitches it has...a few cracks in the fairings, a couple of scratches, etc....

Basicilly i clean it with warm water and apply a bit of spray ( plastic polish ) to give it a bit of shine.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's really cool to see how many heads still turn to take a second (and third ) look at a 20 year old bike....most probably never saw one back in the day when they were fresh out of the assembly line.

By sbravo73

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
gararaohfagsdga sfdgashdajsfhga

Fuck dat shit is nice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts