Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys -

It looks like we are doing the wkend of the 23rd in June. That is the wkend that received the most votes so is that cool with everyone? I will try and keep a talley if we need to and edit this post.

I posted in the poll thread this as well - I will be moved into my rental house by then and should be able to sleep a few guys if they don't wanna pay for rooms. I have a dog that will warm up to you, but if you are :scared of dogs then nevermind. But I can get some air matresses if needed too.

Let's get this thing figured out so everyone that is wanting to come down can go ahead and take off of work.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I'm tryin to get 3 days 2 nights in so you whores need to tell me which days they should be!!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unless everyone starts saying something different I am thinking I will take off Friday the 22nd and then I will have the 22-24 to ride all day.

So I say you can drive down Friday the 22nd (morning) and have friday/saturday night and then drive back Sunday? :dunno

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
I'm looking to be down around that time. Havent confirmed yet, but think Nico was going to catch a ride with me.
I'm deff down to crash at your place! Any money I can save makes it that much better of a trip :thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,338 Posts
Also, want to offer....anyone looking to go, but need transportation for the bike and/or yourself, let me know.

I have a little quad cab Tacoma and will be towing my bike on a trailer.
As of now, but not set in stone, it will be myself and Nico. So deff room for at least one more Possiably two.

·
Premium Member
5,064 Posts
i have to work the 22nd might be able to get off not sure yet... but after that ill be off the 23 24 25 and 26. will stay that long if other people do

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm looking to be down around that time. Havent confirmed yet, but think Nico was going to catch a ride with me.
I'm deff down to crash at your place! Any money I can save makes it that much better of a trip :thumbup
Np man. I am def ready to help people out. I mean we will be out all wkend anyways so just crashin at the crib isn't a problem. It is a 3 bedroom house and we have a couch so the only problem is parking on the street. I think we will be ok I will find out though. :mfclap

i have to work the 22nd might be able to get off not sure yet... but after that ill be off the 23 24 25 and 26. will stay that long if other people do
Worse case you will be here on the wkend so that is good. Keep us posted.

So I guess we are def. good for the wkend of the 23rd? Sounds about right.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hopefully Ill still be around by that date, sounds like its going to be epic!
Where would you be Riz? How you been?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
going to check my calendar and get back to y'all i have lots of other weekend activities like weddings and bachelor parties and stuff but if its not on one of those weekends i am going to see what i can do.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
going to check my calendar and get back to y'all i have lots of other weekend activities like weddings and bachelor parties and stuff but if its not on one of those weekends i am going to see what i can do.
:mfclap Hopefully you can make it man.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Where would you be Riz? How you been?
I been good, thanks! Just waiting for the season to start up! Who knows, I just started applying to jobs and i dont really have a geographic restriction. Tryin to get a job in the southeast, preferably in the Atlanta area, but I also started applying in California and back home in the DC area.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I been good, thanks! Just waiting for the season to start up! Who knows, I just started applying to jobs and i dont really have a geographic restriction. Tryin to get a job in the southeast, preferably in the Atlanta area, but I also started applying in California and back home in the DC area.
sounds good man. I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well Well. . .at least you got the MR part right Mark.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump

1 - 20 of 163 Posts