Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
paint?

hey guys, i have the '02 candy gold spark 9r. thinking of having the belly pan and tail section painted to match the of the bike instead of the black. it should look like the '03 green one in the pics. i love the more complete look of it. what do you all think?

· Registered
94 Posts
hey guys, i have the '02 candy gold spark 9r. thinking of having the belly pan and tail section painted to match the of the bike instead of the black. it should look like the '03 green one in the pics. i love the more complete look of it. what do you all think?
Nice idea but only way to know is to have it done, hope you can live with it:crazyloco

· Registered
40 Posts
Who posted the 1998 C1

I need to find out who posted the pic of the kawi green 1998 zx9r. I want to know what mods and riser kit they used and how well it worked. Can this be done? plezzzz help a brother out.

Slainte
PK

· Registered
39 Posts
I have the silver zx9r 2003

I have the silver zx9r with led blinkers, intergrated taillights with blinkers, fender eliminator muzzy exhaust, pilot power 2ct, amsoil oil

· Registered
25 Posts
Of course i Luv the stock Green!

J2, U can find the stock color for any bike online. Thiers a place out here Called Color Rite, they make all our stock colors and for the DIY ppl the make it in spray cans too. But they sell it in pint and gallons with the clear. Look them up online, thier in Bangor, PA and prices are good.

· Registered
2,405 Posts
Good! mine is that. Somebody has the codes for the paints? Brand names, too.
About the weels, how is it painted (very fine layer)?
Thanks

21 - 40 of 59 Posts