1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
Casting numbers?

Reactions: Slorg442

Registered
馃憞馃憞

I will update with some casting numbers when I can. Didn't realize the wheels were marked. That will answer my question, thanks @92Ninjas
I guess I should have been more specific with my question/request. I was looking for the casting number off of the rear wheel that this hub came off of and; if applicable; the casting number of the rear wheel that it is going onto.

Registered
All the sprocket carriers I have are legit P model and fit all my wheels. Apparently someone put one on a wheel that was not from a P model ZX7 and sold it to me as all OEM. The price you pay for buying remote through ebay. 馃槖

I will post the different casting numbers for comparison when I get the wheel back. I won't be able to get caliper measurements because it will have been machined to fit the carrier.
I was looking at the parts fische for awhile, trying to figure out if another zx sprocket carrier hub could have been used. Only thing I found that looks similar is the 98-99 zx9r hub. But, I wouldn't have thought that those inner dimensions would have been smaller on a bigger CC bike.

Reactions: Slorg442
1 - 3 of 3 Posts