Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a guy that does any custom vinyl stuff for me. Just wondering what the stock size is for the "ZX7R" decal on each side of the P model tail. Finally got it painted now just need to finish it off.
Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello. Ive just ordered 2 "ZX7RR decals plus others from a UK company called "The image works" Im now in New Zealand and they helped me out. Graham there is very helpful.
They will do you ZX7R decals no problem.

Gary.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thanks. I do have a local guy that does good stuff and the prices are good too. I think i found the right size though. I was sanding down a spare tail and the decal was still on underneath the black paint so i measured it up and am getting the local guy to do a few up. Good thing whoever painted it was too slack to take the decal off. ol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok, thanks. I do have a local guy that does good stuff and the prices are good too. I think i found the right size though. I was sanding down a spare tail and the decal was still on underneath the black paint so i measured it up and am getting the local guy to do a few up. Good thing whoever painted it was too slack to take the decal off. ol.
Nice one AK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts