Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bunch of p model parts for cheap must be picked up or i can put on a pallet, there is a set of front forks with the triples, good bearings and a polished wheel still attached, another stock front wheel bead blasted, polished rotors, front brake system with calipers, swingarm with shock and dogbones, rear polished rim,w/good sprocket and brake rotor, cushions, sub frame, radiator with fan, air box and ducts (might be piece missing), starter, alternator (generator?), mirrors, front fairing bracket that holds the clocks,coils with wires and mounting bracket, radiator coolant resivoir, front and back seat, rear brake system, lock set with key (no tank cylinder), bunch of other things like hardware, axle bolt, motor bolt,polished grab rails,front fender,v section of lower fairings,little side fairing brackets everything thats there goes but what i stated is what is definately there........I Just kinda need it gone so it gotta be worth $600 ??Thanks [email protected] email for number or pics of certain things if you like..Will seperate for big items..Located around ny capitol region can meet in ny - ma- ct

·
Registered
16 Posts
what year are the zx7 parts off?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts