Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 1720 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Ad states $7500 and that is reasonable for what he is selling. Of course, need to see in person to verify.
I just picked up an N1 for the same price, great condition just needs to be tidied up. I also got loads of extras (carbs, gaskets, motor, Ohlins shock, billet triples and other misc. pieces). Also knew the seller and the bikes history. Getting tougher to find complete N models in decent shape.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Ad states $7500 and that is reasonable for what he is selling. Of course, need to see in person to verify. .
So when will we hear of the condition of it.
You on the road already to have a good look?
Hehe

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
That N didn’t come with an extra set of nissin calipers by any chance. For some reason mine were swapped out somewhere done the line.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ad states $7500 and that is reasonable for what he is selling. Of course, need to see in person to verify.
I just picked up an N1 for the same price, great condition just needs to be tidied up. I also got loads of extras (carbs, gaskets, motor, Ohlins shock, billet triples and other misc. pieces). Also knew the seller and the bikes history. Getting tougher to find complete N models in decent shape.
The majority of our members and all of the CL postings are in the USA so I made the currency conversion. Not really fair to quote them CAD when they would pay USD..

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
If you come across a stripped P model, please post link on here. I don’t mind shipping.

All I really need is the frame, motor, and electrical
So when u say stripped.
You mean rolling chassis w motor, new wire harness, samco hoses, new RK chain, wheels, Dunlop Q3s.
No body or head lights

And titled of course.

Just saying.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I sent PM.
Maybe it didn't go through.

Yes, going to part with this bike to focus on other project.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow that’s top dollar. Why no tank sticker on the left side. Looks weird without the white on the lowers. That said seems like the asking prices on the 91/92 seems to be climbing.
With the exception of very powerful drugs, or the need for brain surgery, why would you restore a bike and not have the graphics correct?

1661 - 1680 of 1720 Posts