Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues with their bike just cutting out when it gets warm and up to temp?. Had an issue where it wouldn’t start a few weeks back, and hd this diagnosed as a loose cable on kill switch.. this was repaired, but now my bike can just cut out on its own when just idling.. turn off and wait a few seconds and start and it does it again… it’s like a sensor is at fault or giving a fault.. no dealers seem to want to take I look before December due to amount of work load.. just curious if anyone else has had this, or even knows an auto electrician that could help.. (2009 ZX6r) North West UK (Manchester)

·
Registered
1993 Zx-7 L Model, 2006 ZX-10R
3,875 Posts
Has anyone had issues with their bike just cutting out when it gets warm and up to temp?. Had an issue where it wouldn’t start a few weeks back, and hd this diagnosed as a loose cable on kill switch.. this was repaired, but now my bike can just cut out on its own when just idling.. turn off and wait a few seconds and start and it does it again… it’s like a sensor is at fault or giving a fault.. no dealers seem to want to take I look before December due to amount of work load.. just curious if anyone else has had this, or even knows an auto electrician that could help.. (2009 ZX6r) North West UK (Manchester)
How's the bike coming along?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts