Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I subscribed to a youtube channel named rnickeymouse. These guys film motorcycles at Mulholland drive, California (Maybe you know it).

I watched all videos, looking the R1, ZX-10 and Gixxer doing nice curves. I saw a video named "Fast ZX6R on Mulholland ". Its the fastest rider i seen at Mulholland. Its a really good show. I haven't seen many literbikes on this road run this fast.

Its funny to read the comments. The R1 and Gixxer guys cannot believe that this ZX-6R is faster than their 180hp bike. (I know in strait line they are first lol its just funny) :nana

If you want, watch other videos and compare. You will see, this rider is very fast. :runaway

(Here the link):

See ya. :smile

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Thats what happens when you combine a lack of skill with an over-inflated sense of superiority by numbers.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I was riding the shadow lol, it was pinned the motor had no more to offer and I was leaning off it like a four wheeler because them things dont lean, I was also praying the dude would not slow down cause I was commited to it and the brakes on that thing were shit, and if I slowed down I would loose my line and probably crash...so yeah cojones cant do anything without them lol

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts