Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love the projectors i want projectors for my 06 so would the zx10 lights fit in the zx6 lights? or is there special headlights we can order?

·
Registered
151 Posts
i don't think they will, they look longer. im guessing your refering to a like a 04 an 05 zx 10. im about a 100% sure they won't. i've been wrong before though. if your willing to spend the money im sure you can get the whole front peice and do it that way but just getting the light won't fit right in our plastics

·
Registered
9 Posts
It takes time and effort. I think it's worth it in the long run. It made his bike look sick. As long as you can get the projector to fit in the headlight housing I don't see how it wouldn't work. I have a guy doing the headlights in my car with hid projectors for $95 but I think he is only doing maxima headlights as of now but I will ask about it cause if he would do the headlights on my bike for $95 shipped, I wouldn't hesitate getting them done.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet shit just let me know ill def throw up some money to get projectors because im getting HIDS for the bike soon too! thanks a lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts