Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

zx2r streetfighter build

6K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  zx2r fighter 
#1 · (Edited)
Before starting this build i searched high and low trying to find someone else who had done one, with no luck.
so i joined zx forums to start this thread..heres where im upto so far

this is what is was

raised rear subframe and front fairing chop (if anybody wants to know how to raise the rear just ask and ill post more detailed pictures very easy)

then i designed how i wanted the rear to look on my computer just using MsPaint

then i marked out what i designed and cut the fairings

iv decided that while im going to the trouble i might as well rebuild the engine and gearbox, you can see in this phot where i have relocated the overflow to

then i had to cut and trim the front of the rear fairing so that it lined up to tank now that it is all on different angles, trial and error just doing a small bit at a time.
then i had to cut the seat down and retrim it so that it would fit on its now shortened base

im currently relocating the battery so that the section under the seat will be clear to see through

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks cool. Lets see more progress, lol.

#3 ·
its going pretty quick, started about a month ago,
now im waiting on parts iv ordered to arrive from overseas such as *streetfighter headlight
*fatbars
*digital speedo/instruments
*led tail light
*bar end mirrors
*indicators
also waiting for my engine to come back rebuilt
blah blah blah the list goes on, iv been saving for this for a while so i could do it all in one hit fingers crossed it will be all together and go out to paint in about 4 weeks!

#4 ·
I guess I canw ait 4 weeks, lol. What color paint?

#7 ·
Not bad, but who can go wrong with just white or black? lol Those types of colors just look good on anything!

#8 ·
i want one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.