Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The mods start.
Grips (on)
Zero Gravity bouble bubble dark smoke screen (on)
Yoshi R77 slip ons
Cox Radiator guard
Throttlemeisters (on)
Muzzy's sliders (on)
Ventura rack (on)
Powerbronze hugger (on)
Centre stand (ordered)

Neil :bling

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're on your way, Neil! i just bought a Cox radiator guard. Was the install relatively painless?
I havent installed it yet, I am waiting on my centrestand to arrive, as its to hard to get all the fairings off on the side stand. I may have to invest in a cheap paddock stand.
I had a look at the install videos on their website, looks pretty straight forward!

Neil

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi Niel,
Very nice. :smile
You say you ordered a centre stand, just wondering where from. I'm in Melb. and have been trying since March with no joy from 3 dfferent dealers down here :banghead Who you getting it through ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gday Neil,
mate ..how did you ever get on with your centre stand..I have a 2019 with r77 slip ons and am dubious about ordering a centre stand....any advise would be greatly appreciated,... thanks mate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gday Neil,
mate ..how did you ever get on with your centre stand..I have a 2019 with r77 slip ons and am dubious about ordering a centre stand....any advise would be greatly appreciated,... thanks mate
I have an 07 model and years ago just ordered a genuine zzr1400 centre stand from kawasaki dealer.. fitted straight on. Just not sure if all exhausts have bump stop on bottom of exhaust for when it is retracted or this changed on gen 2's

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have an 07 model and years ago just ordered a genuine zzr1400 centre stand from kawasaki dealer.. fitted straight on. Just not sure if all exhausts have bump stop on bottom of exhaust for when it is retracted or this changed on gen 2's
Did same on mine, with a Tsukigi 4-1 system right hand muffler. the factory center stand worked fine, until installing the SW-Mototech GIVI V35 saddle bag mounts. It took out the accessory handhold that came with the factory centerstand kit. The bag mount kit is unobtrusive, as most comes off with quick release 1/4 turn fasteners.
The RHS bag interferes with the muffler so will attempt a muffler mount alteration.

Corbin Seats lists rider footpeg lowering kit that looks good. Anyone mounted with a 4-1 system? Looks like it might clash with pipe..drops pegs about an inch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts