Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:banghead
I am not sure, but wonder if the current stock clutch system in the 2006 ZX14 is a slipper type or regular type clutch ? ? ?

If the zx14 does not come stock with a slipper clutch, then does anyone know of an afterlarmet slipper clutch for the 2006 zx14?

Thanks...:runaway

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been searching for one of these items also. I still can't understand why it wasn't offered as stock.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I too am guessing that it's different primarily because of it's shaft drive. Anything connected to it must be different than what is in the ZX14. Right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't know, just a thought!
I want a zx-14 but don't know what I'd do with it. The GSX-R 1000 is my track bike and the FJR pretty well takes care of all the ST type riding I do.:headscratch

·
Registered
266 Posts
I don't know, just a thought!
I want a zx-14 but don't know what I'd do with it. The GSX-R 1000 is my track bike and the FJR pretty well takes care of all the ST type riding I do.:headscratch
Oh, you'll figure out what to do with it once you own it. Trust me. Had I stuck with street riding, I would of kept that bike, no doubt. It's a fun, fast, comfortable, and agile hyper-sport bike. Ask any guy on this board that owns one. Your poor FJR is PRAYING you don't buy one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts