Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ...

Any Ladies riding ZX12r on pilot's or co-pilot's seat out there ? It would be nice to hear Girls impressions of the mostrer too ain't that right ???

·
Registered
14 Posts

Here is a pic of me and the ex- g/f on Deals Gap, She likes the ZX way better than my RC51. The Kawi has lots more room for her and the seat is larger and softer. We rode on the Honda one day and she swore not to get back on it adain. Photo by www.killboy.com

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hmmmm.... which just may be enough of a reason to keep the RC huh? That way you never have to carry a passenger again.

LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah, I like to do my corner carving on the Honda. It handles like a dream and the sound of that v-twin growling is the schnizzle!!! I dont ride aggressively w/ her on the Kawi - she's a pretty girl and as the pic shows she isnt properly attired for a serious crash. Her helmet is hers, but the jacket is mine and is NOT fitted. I dress for the occasion when I'm down on it, full Teknic leathers, Sidi boots, glove-du-jour and the helmet of choice. Today it was my Simpson Bandit.

This my spotting run on the Gap, 1st pass, watching road and traffic conditions. It's a good photo by www.killboy.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
bandy said:
Hello ...

Any Ladies riding ZX12r on pilot's or co-pilot's seat out there ? It would be nice to hear Girls impressions of the mostrer too ain't that right ???
my girlfriend like to ride with me and she loves it ... she gives me taps on the helmet when she wants to go faster. She loves cornering so much that she leans on the sides before i hit the curves !!! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts