Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can get a high touring windscreen? I have the sport touring windscreen from Zero Gravity but it is only a little bit higher than stock.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
On and BTW, ZG touring screen is quite an old design. I think their double bubble is as high as the touring version (but only in its center section).

But, double bubble has been redesigned (I completely ignore when precisely; I would say a few years ago) and is currently on 2nd version which is higher than gen 1 and, I think, also higher than touring version (but only in its center section).

I do have a gen 2 double bubble and I like it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On and BTW, ZG touring screen is quite an old design. I think their double bubble is as high as the touring version (but only in its center section).

But, double bubble has been redesigned (I completely ignore when precisely; I would say a few years ago) and is currently on 2nd version which is higher than gen 1 and, I think, also higher than touring version (but only in its center section).

I do have a gen 2 double bubble and I like it.
Right on thanks, how do you find it for deflecting the wind, where does the wind hit you on your upper body?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Right on thanks, how do you find it for deflecting the wind, where does the wind hit you on your upper body?
With my gen2 DB, wind hit about on my chin. I like this screen.

You could try Gustaffson's but usually (and with all other things being equal), wind turbulence and wind hitting the back of your neck are raising with the height of the screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts