Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following left over from my 98 that I recently sold:

(1) Stock Seat, minus the bracket. It's in like new shape, so if yours has a blemish, you need this. $50 plus shipping

(2) Givi Touring screen for ZX11 in great shape, has some miles and thus a few scratches here and there. This is a TALL screen for a ZX-11 but good for getting out of the wind the best you can on this bike. $40 plus shipping (see photo below)

(3) I have the Givi-WingRack, plus the plate for a top case. To install this you simply remove the 4 bungie hooks under the seat and drill out the nuts (you can put them back with different bolts as I did for the purchaser of my bike). $150 plus shipping for the kit.

The bike with Givi Screen, and luggage would look like:

I do NOT have bags for sale I would also not recommend E41's, they are a bit 'big' for this bike and wreck the handling aerodynamically. If you have better suspenders installed you might be fine, but I'd personally go with something a little narrower if I had it to do over again.

PM me or email me if interested.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Could be interested in the screen. Is it clear or have some tint in it? (hard to tell from the picture). Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts