Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had a tank bra for a few years on my '01. The paint faded very slightly from the sun everywhere but under the bra. So I trashed the bra and got a nice carbon-look ProGrip tank protector. It's better. Also, the bra slid around just enough on the tank during all those rides, so there's a little wear patch on my tank now. Wish I would've gone with the ProGrip from the beginning.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have a tank bra for my 90 zx 11. I put it on and immediately took it off. It covers half the Kawasaki badge on the tank and looks hideous. I mean it really looks bad. I ride with nothing protecting my tank and its starting to make the base of the tank (by my crotch) look dull. I'm not happy about that but the bra is that bad. What are our other options. I think those stick on things suck too.

T

·
Registered
3 Posts
'90-'93 tank bra

I just purchased a tank bra on ebay for a 90 -93. I mistakenly thought it would fit my 97. I've only had my bike for a few months, and am still learning what years are compatable. I am interested in a bra for my 97. I paid 44.00 for the one i have now. would be willing to sell for same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts