Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a motor that the 3rd rod went out and cracked the crankcase. I have a newer cylinder head with cams and valves... If enough interest I will part out the motor... The only bad parts - Crankcase (front), piston (1), cylinder sleeve (1) and rod (1), all other parts are good... Let me know...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a motor that the 3rd rod went out and cracked the crankcase. I have a newer cylinder head with cams and valves... If enough interest I will part out the motor... The only bad parts - Crankcase (front), piston (1), cylinder sleeve (1) and rod (1), all other parts are good... Let me know...
I have the twin to yours!

·
Registered
3 Posts
yea i did the same thing. right now i am looking at having the crank repaired. havent been able to find a complete engine at good price. last one was what i could buy a complete running bike. let me know if anyone is parting put or wants to sell, i would be very interested in saving some cash where i can on parts. would rather rebuild than buy a used motor and go through this again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I am going to keep the motor since I cannot find any out there. But PM me for the carbs. I have 2 sets...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts