Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of parts - all in very good to excellent condition, about 16k miles, engine well maintained, but threw a #3 rod one horrible day.:scared Shipping additional - cost depends on location. I'm open to price negotiation depending on demand. All remaining parts will be going up on ebay in the next few weeks. Photos available.

Head - $125
Cylinder Block - $50. One sleeve has crack and needs replacement
Alternator - $75
Water Pump - $35
Oil Pan with all related parts - $60
Oil Pump - $25
Side Covers - $50 Both sides. Look nice
Transmission - $150 - Excellent condition
Shifting mechanism - $75 - Excellent condition
Valve Cover - $35
Carbs - $100
Cams - $25
Starter Motor - $35
Oil Cooler and hoses - $75
Other parts not listed probably available.

Other Parts Available

Jay Erdies Balanced Crank - Never installed - $150
Engine Case - Matched halves, ready for new innards. $150
Stock '96 Shock - Low Miles - $25

·
Registered
157 Posts
Someone please contact Lotsokids, I'm sure he would love this deal!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Mike... Any idea if your carbs could be used on a '92 c model? I'm having major carb woes with mine, and I actually just registered yesterday and submitted a long post about my issue, but it didn't show up for some reason. Guess I'll try again, but for now your carbs may be of interest to me. Sorry for your bad luck! Ed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Eddie - I'm not actually sure about the 92 model. They're definitely a good fit for '93-'01 models. You should check www.buykawasaki.com or www.partsfish.com to see or ask around on the forum. I'd hate to steer you wrong.

The carbs are in excellent condition. Linkages all working nicely, etc.

Thanks for the condolensces. The good news is I bought a brand new engine from Muzzy for about $3800 a couple of years ago. New in the box '97 model, so I'm good to go from that point of view. I had visions of rebuilding the engine with fancy high performance parts, but then baby #1 showed up, then baby #2.

Mike

·
Registered
122 Posts
Got the tranny and oil pump tonight from Mike.

Eddie - Yes, those carbs will work on your C-model. I'm currenly running D-model carbs on my bike and it runs GREAT. You will have to do a little modification of the routing of the fuel lines, but it will work.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Mike.

Don't hesitate to buy from him, y'all. :thumbup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Lotsokids!:mfclap

Lots of parts left folks. Nice engine cases, crank, carbs, covers, etc. Great prices, great parts. Need to move it along to a new home.

MikeinBurien

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, Ive been away for a few days... Sounds like the carbs can work on my '92 model. Are they still available? How much would you charge for shipping? Thanks, Ed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ed - The carbs are still available and shipping would probably be about $15 I'm guessing. The carbs don't weigh much. Send me a private message with your email or other contact info and we'll go from there.

Mike

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Head - $125 Cylinder Block - $50. One sleeve has crack and needs replacement Alternator - $75 Water Pump - $35 Oil Pan with all related parts - $60 SOLD - Oil Pump - $25 Side Covers - $50 Both sides. Look nice SOLD - Transmission - $150 - Excellent condition Shifting mechanism - $75 - Excellent condition Valve Cover - $35 Carbs - $100 Cams - $25 Starter Motor - $35 Oil Cooler and hoses - $75 Other parts not listed probably available. Other Parts Available Jay Erdies Balanced Crank - Never installed - $150 Engine Case - Matched halves said:
Thanks guys for checking out my stuff. Please note the items sold. Also, odds are good that the cams and the carbs are sold, but first cash gets the goods.:mfclap

I'll be posting the rest of the stuff on eBay starting this weekend if I find enough time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey MikeinBurien,

This is Behram from Mumbai, India, needed a oil cooler and Radiator for my
1995 ZX11, would u be able to ship the same to Mumbai in India, if yes
please send me cost including shipping to Mumbai, India and also mode of Payment.

behram123

Lots of parts - all in very good to excellent condition, about 16k miles, engine well maintained, but threw a #3 rod one horrible day.:scared Shipping additional - cost depends on location. I'm open to price negotiation depending on demand. All remaining parts will be going up on ebay in the next few weeks. Photos available.

Head - $125
Alternator - $75
Water Pump - $35
Oil Pump - $25
Valve Cover - $35
Carbs - $100
Cams - $25
Starter Motor - $35

Other Parts Available

·
Registered
1 Posts
ZX11 crankshaft

very interested in crank. do u have photo? thanks roosker.

Head - $125
Alternator - $75
Water Pump - $35
Oil Pump - $25
Valve Cover - $35
Carbs - $100
Cams - $25
Starter Motor - $35

Other Parts Available

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
MikeinBurien said All stuff is gone! Thanks everyone. :)

just helping out the people that need glasses or cant read...... :thefinger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts