Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I appear: I am Lolo.
The first thing is to congratulate yourselves on your nice green page.
I write to you from Spain ( Europe) to show this video to you . A recording on a ZX10R 06 motorcycle ( on board ) this year
the Jarama circuit in the state capital, Madrid city.
It is not in a day of races, is in a simple track day, I hope you like .
Sorry for my English .
Cheers:thefinger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3MESz67Fmc

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome Lolo.

:clap Great video, looks very fast & must have been a lot of fun, except for passing some of the slower riders :crazyloco

Your English is okay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Rikkuss. I don´t know Whats the red flashy .I am not, I race with R1 .For road and I will change my road motorcycle soon into a ZX10R 06 :rofl green of course:rofl
¿ A certain type of the power comander configuration ?
cheers & Ciao
:scared

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Rikkuss. I don´t know Whats the red flashy .I am not, I race with R1 .For road and I will change my road motorcycle soon into a ZX10R 06 :rofl green of course:rofl
¿ A certain type of the power comander configuration ?
cheers & Ciao
:scared
Could it be FI light? Do you have aftermarket exhaust?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hey lolo...where do you race and what's your best finish? You got some speed! Nice vid.

I will race Catalunya24hours ENDURANCE2007 , on the Montmelo circuit ( the same to motoGP) 7-8 July, with REDteam
I will race too, TrofeoRACE ( club races championship )
I´m only a amateur pilot, and take part in careers of club.
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Muy Bueno El Video Del Jarama,me Pregunto Si Me Dirias Un Secretillo...¿que Desarrollo Llevas Para Que Nada Mas Empezar El Muro Ya Metas Sexta ?gracias Y Un Saludo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.