Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I did rhis mod w a Bestem USA carbon ZX10R front fender. I had to buy the fender adaprer kit off an ebay seller. Took a little modifying but it helped w directing more air at rad but you want to have a Cox rad guard on your rad because the fender is shorter in rad side

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
Yes, i would like to see your brackets.
I installed the shock i got from you,, works great..
I had purchased a ZX-10R fender with some steel adapter brackets and then sold it when I got a C-F fender, but I copied the brackets in aluminum. Not much to them, just flat metal with some holes drilled and tapped. They are invisible when the fender's bolted up.

I have to check and see if they're still bolted to the fork legs. If you want them, you can have them for shipping. All I have to do is find them. Here's a shot of the C-F fender. Brackets are hidden underneath the leg shields.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
I had purchased a ZX-10R fender with some steel adapter brackets and then sold it when I got a C-F fender, but I copied the brackets in aluminum. Not much to them, just flat metal with some holes drilled and tapped. They are invisible when the fender's bolted up.

I have to check and see if they're still bolted to the fork legs. If you want them, you can have them for shipping. All I have to do is find them. Here's a shot of the C-F fender. Brackets are hidden underneath the leg shields.

yes, i would like to aquire them,,
thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts