Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm about to get rid of my 06 zx12r, well end of year
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the 2008 zx10?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just landed a job OS (yes i know australia is Os to you guys:runaway )
and i dont think the island is bike enought for the zx:banghead
So looks like i'm on hold till 09

·
Registered
379 Posts
The dealer's show is in early September. I've already put down a deposit, so I'm cranked:crazyloco
If the dealer can tell you this then they have to have an idea of what it looks like and what it does so please get them to show you so us poor SOBs here can get a look at this mystical thing :crazyloco

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was talking to the dealer yesterday (he's a friend of mine). He has absolutely no info on the ZX-10R. The show opens on the 18th so I expect the web will explode with pics on that day.:mfclap Kawi has damn sure kept it under wraps! Better be worth it.:squint

·
Registered
379 Posts
I was talking to the dealer yesterday (he's a friend of mine). He has absolutely no info on the ZX-10R. The show opens on the 18th so I expect the web will explode with pics on that day.:mfclap Kawi has damn sure kept it under wraps! Better be worth it.:squint
If they have made a dud then i am going to start riding another bike because as far as i am concerned, the last great 1000 they made was the 05' ZX10. The new ones are good but just not great. My opinion and i know others will say i am mad but i like a bike to have a bit of a soul and the new one has just lost all its soul.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If they have made a dud then i am going to start riding another bike because as far as i am concerned, the last great 1000 they made was the 05' ZX10. The new ones are good but just not great. My opinion and i know others will say i am mad but i like a bike to have a bit of a soul and the new one has just lost all its soul.
I've never owned a Kawi in 43 years of riding, so I can't make any respectable comparisons. I like the 06/07 models. But, life would be boring as hell if everybody liked the same thing.....there would never be any variety. I respect your opinion....just as good as mine.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I must say that i love Kawa and it would take a lot for me to get away from them. I just think that they are giving up to much of the animal from their old bikes to make them more civil for people which is not entirely a bad thing but man oh man, that animal must come back as its the best animal out there.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I concur.

·
Registered
80 Posts

i disagree, but to each their own. i think the new 10s are nice, and with an aftermarket exhaust, seat cowl and fender eliminator, they look much nicer than the 04 05 10's. i wanted an 05 10 for the longest time, but after seeing some 06/07 10's modded properly, i think they hold thier own against any bike out there (looks wise and "soul"wise :smile )

·
Registered
366 Posts
The 04/05 eyes are too big. I like the sleeky eyes on the 06/07.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
i want stats and pics first, but i am leaning towards the 08 cbr 100rr

·
Registered
98 Posts
i disagree, but to each their own. i think the new 10s are nice, and with an aftermarket exhaust, seat cowl and fender eliminator, they look much nicer than the 04 05 10's. i wanted an 05 10 for the longest time, but after seeing some 06/07 10's modded properly, i think they hold thier own against any bike out there (looks wise and "soul"wise :smile )
i agree 100 %, I have the full system akrapovic, fender eliminator, seatcowl on mine along with others tuff and it looks amazing plus this beast dynoed at 180.54 rwhp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts