Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

2141 - 2146 of 2146 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
yea mullholand is filled with cops...thats y I hardly go there...and cuz everytime I go I almost go down in latigo canyon lol...
Just heard some interesting info today, that some residents along Latigo (specifically with the emu farms) have been purposely throwing sand and other debris on the road as they do not like the sound of the bikes.

Don't know if that's true, but Latigo always seems to be always dirty.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just heard some interesting info today, that some residents along Latigo (specifically with the emu farms) have been purposely throwing sand and other debris on the road as they do not like the sound of the bikes.

Don't know if that's true, but Latigo always seems to be always dirty.
Yo thats old news its been happening for years...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Ortega Hwy Run (1/23/11)

For interested parties, there will be a group of 6 hitting up Ortega Hwy this Sunday; 1/23/11.

Will be meeting at the Chevron on Ortega Hwy @ around 8-8:15am. (Look for a Blue '07 ZX10R, a Green '09 ZX10R, Red ZX12, '04 Buell XB12R, VFR800 Intercepter & a Red/Zilver CBR1000RR w/GoPros to be together)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=27112+Ortega+Hwy,+San+Juan+Cpstrno,+CA+92675-2702&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=53.432436,114.169922&ie=UTF8&hq=27112+Ortega+Hwy,+San+Juan+Cpstrno,&hnear=San+Juan+Capistrano,+Orange,+California&z=17&iwloc=A

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
Damn.

That would've been a good run, but I had already made previous plans. I will be scheduling another Hwy 33 run on SCSB for next month though. Hopefully you can cruise through.
We had a great day man... tons of fun and great weather...

http://www.zxforums.com/forums/videos/46270-mlk-day-ride.html

Would love to hit that Ortega ride with you guys but I'm working that day... :angry

And I need a rear tire... I think I better just commute until I get a tire.. lol

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
HEADBANGER
6,942 Posts
It was actually pretty nice. Nothing like when Peter hit that rock last summer. :scared

A lot of little pebbles would kick up if you were follwing the guy in front of you too close, but nothing too bad. Ice was gone from the top but there's still a little residual wetness on that shady side heading towards the ranger station.

All in all it's really nice.

2141 - 2146 of 2146 Posts