Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2146 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone down for a meet and greet ride? All levels invited so I suggest an easy ride down the coast and eat somewhere...anyone interested?

***UPDATE***NEW DATE

Saturday 02/07/09 (date is good unless bad weather predicts to reschedule)
LA group: Bong will meet with la Kawi in Azusa, then will head up to meet with live2ride at 76 gas station 8:30 am - 25172 Cabot Rd,Laguna Hills, CA 92653.

SD group: Will meet up at 5fwy and 76 junction, I believe in a Chevron gas station 8:30 am- 601 N Coast Hwy, Oceanside.

LA & SD group: Will meet at Mobil gas station 9:30am - 600 Avenida Pico, San Clemente

so far we have...c'mon and add yourself to this list!!!

1.Bong
2.Live2Ride
3.la kawi
4.emro1205
5.jongun78

·
Registered
951 Posts
I'm definitely down. My new gear is scheduled to get here this Thursday so anytime on that day or after count me in. I'm in University Heights right next to the 163 just north of downtown SD

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, hopefully we'll have more people interested and then we'll set up the date and meeting place depending on where everyone is at.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Agreed. I wonder how many SoCal members are on this forum?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm down... live in south OC just north of you. Let me know when and where and I'll see if I can make it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so far...c'mon zx socal, let's do this and add yourself to the list...it'll be fun!

1.bong
2.gnaime
3.live2ride

·
Registered
951 Posts
not quite ready for long hauls but I do live in San Diego, I'll be there in spirit
It won't necessarily be a long haul. Just a ride up the coast to get some good food or somethin' eh? :crazyloco

should be fun

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not quite ready for long hauls but I do live in San Diego, I'll be there in spirit
c'mon bro, it'll be fun...at least you and gnaime can ride together to meet the rest of us! it's going to be an easy ride along the coast, we'll eat and check out chicks!:crazyloco

·
Registered
20 Posts
im down for an easy ride! i live in san diego/chula vista anywhere in the socal area is good. just gimme a date/time/location n i'll b there. im still a newbie rider, but always down for rides. So if anyone else is cool to get a ride in before an official zx meet, just post it here.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
c'mon zx socal, get in. it'll be great to ride with fellow zx owners! so far we have...

1.bong
2.gnaime
3.live2ride
4. jabs83
5. jongun78 (maybe)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Fly me my bike to cali and ill DEFINATELY come and enjoy the ride with you lucky son-of-a-bitches!

ERRRR i wish MI didn't snow.....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fly me my bike to cali and ill DEFINATELY come and enjoy the ride with you lucky son-of-a-bitches!

ERRRR i wish MI didn't snow.....
if u leave today u might make it in time for this ride:lol

·
Registered
951 Posts
hey jongun I'm no mechanic but if you need some help doin' your work on your bike I can provide some elbow grease if nothin' else. Your bike is similar to mine I have an '01

·
Registered
428 Posts
thanks, dude!

I'm definitely gonna do the oil change and coolant flush this weekend. It sounds like from other people on the forum, I'll need help with the sprockets and chain. I'll PM you

·
Registered
951 Posts
Nice that makes 6 of us. How about the 13th (Saturday) or the 14th? That's a week from today. I might be jumpin' the gun?

On a side note I'm plannin' on takin' a ride up around Banner Grade/Palomar today early afternoon if anyone wants to go up there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
14th works for me, I know its ZX meet but I can prob get 3 more to come. 1 one of them is an 05 ZX so that fits. Lemme know when you guys decide a route/time. I was thinking Encinitas/Elfin Forest --> Escondido --> Del Mar dunno if anyone has gone that way but its a pretty fun run and not too intense vs. Palomar, etc.

1 - 20 of 2146 Posts