Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks from the 2 test dates that the Suzuki team has a head start on development this time!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
i wrote a email to them on his site ! I asked them what was the flowers signification . They answered me back that he started putting flowers on his helmets since 1998 or 1999 . There are no specific significations ... he only think that it look's nice and he wanted to put it since no one ever did it before .

·
Registered
18 Posts
I say if your good enough to ride MotoGP...put anything you damn want on your helmet!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
shane byrne and b-boz have both had flowers on their helmets. i think it's pretty cool. hell, i'd put flowers on my helmet, but then again, i love vagina.

·
Registered
92 Posts
OK so the 800 is on track with Depuniet and Jacques doing the duties. Kawasaki have pulled the MotoGP effort back "in House" without Harold Eckl and the German management teams involvment, and for the second year the team is being headed up by cheif engineer Ichiro Yoda of Yamaha GP (pre Rossi) fame...So will it get results???

In my dreams they win the manufacturers championship and Kawasaki Japan , being overwhelmed with joy, decides to give us an 800 cc GP replica priced competitvely with the ZX10:eek:hno

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jerez test coming up but OJ will not be there, not sure of any other Kawasaki involvement.

Yoda's first year was not a good result, worst since '03. Needs to use the power of the 'force' I guess.

An 800 rep would be very cool.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I can't fault Yoda really since most of Depuniet's races ended in the gravel trap. Nakano had some strong showings though...But he even binned it 2 or 3 times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts