Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a 2005/2006 zx-6 in the next two weeks and I cant find enough info on the R and the RR to get a good enough idea on which to choose. I know that the RR is more for the track, but is it just as fast and good on the street. I will be using the bike to commute to college and the twisty on the weekends. I also want to know which handles better in the turns because I live in twisty heaven, HW 1 is my backyard.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey man great to see your going to look at some good bikes. Personally i would have to say if your going to use it every day as i did with my 636 and now with my ZX10, go for the 636. More midrange grunt for those days when you dont feel like going mad on the gearbox when cruising around. Thats my opinion though. Good luck

·
Registered
151 Posts
I would say 636 as well. the RR model is not something i would recommend for the street. you could use it for sure but when comparing the two 636. and actually i would recommend the 636 over the rr model on the track anyday two. i was in the same boat as you trust you will run out of breath with that 6rr, in my opinion

1 - 7 of 7 Posts