Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you done to your ZX6r or ZX10R?

Slip-ons on the ZX6R removes the butterfly valve, anyone have any info on that?

The only thing i'm thinking about doing to mine is the rear cowling and track plastics, for now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm thinking about doing it to mine, but i'm not sure. i'm a bit worried about my warranty and damaging the thing in any way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I dont know what yr 6r this is for but what the hell :D 2002 zx6r with full titanium evo akrapovic exhaust + jetkit, NRC engine cover, fox twin clicker rear shock, LE worked front forks, woodcraft rearsets, AFAM sprockets,EBC pro lite rotors, zero gravity clear DB windscreen, flushmounts, integrator kit, and frame sliders... I think thats it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did this mod and really didn't feel too much as it only effects power after 8k....so I removed the jumper. As far as mods...there in my sig

·
Registered
604 Posts
Jafar said:
i'm thinking about doing it to mine, but i'm not sure. i'm a bit worried about my warranty and damaging the thing in any way.
Wait until your warrenty expires!!!:crackup :crackup

·
Registered
159 Posts
got a 05 zx-6r mods micron slip on exhaust,usb III power comander, puig screen, CRG levers,euro flush mount,sit cowl,berjas fender eliminator,vortex slider,GPR damper,and most important one is scorpio 1500 alarm. all these mods aint worth shit if it gets jack.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome to the forums, PRIME. thanks for the list of aftermarket stuff, good to know whats going on bikes and what can go on bikes.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Found this figure it might still be helpful to find people that have done mods you are thinking about.

6000k HIDs
LSL Crash Pads
Black Painted Stator and Clutch Cover
Homemade Fender Eliminator
License Plate Tag Light Bolts
Clear Alternatives Integrated Brake Light
Clear Alternatives Front Smoke Turn Signals
EBC HH Sintered Brake Pads (Front & Rear)
Blue Reflective Wheel Stripes
Pro Grip Gel Grips
Pilot Power 2CT's
Smoked Double Bubble Windscreen
T-Rex Rear Racing Spools

Soon to come: Slip on, SS Brake Lines, ASV Clutch and Front Brake Lever, Remove reflectors, and a makeover

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello everybody!

my names Caleb and im new to the forum and im not even sure if im posting this in the right place but ive got a question any if anybody that reads this has any info it would be much appreciated. My question is iv just gotten a 2003 zx-6r 636 with 8400miles and I want to know if theres any particular things that might go wrong with this bike being 6 years old.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
There are tons of things that could go wrong. :lol
Sorry to say it but it is true. It depends on if it has had all of its maintenance done and has been taken care of. Unless it is acting weird I don't think you have a whole lot to worry about. kawasaki makes a really solid machine. If you have more questions ask but you will deff get a better response if you are more specific.

And no offense but you will also probably get a better response if you start a new thread rather than using one that already exists.

One more thing just a heads up the search button is your friend

Welcome to the Forum :cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
ZX6 rear wheel on 636 swingarm

Hi, im building a custom bike and was wondering if any one could help me find out if a ZX6 rear wheel would fit a 636 swingarm (05) ...... or what mods would be required.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts