Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm new to bikes. I'm also vertically challenged. I'm only 5'4" and 125 lbs. Would a zx-6r be alright for me? Anyone here my height?

·
Registered
582 Posts
You need somewhere between an inleg of 28 to 30 inches to comfortably and safely straddle the bike. An acquaintence of mine rides a VFR 800 and has a bit of a problem in that he has to think a bit when he puts his toes down but manages ok.
gammac

·
Registered
582 Posts
Should qualify that the bike will sag a bit when you sit on it. As I said above friend is about 5'6" and just has to watch where he puts his foot.
gammac

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am only 5'5" -- about the same weight...and I do the lean angle at the lights/ or tippy toes with both legs....you can lower it up to 2 in I think if the height makes you uncomfortable. You can also wear a pair of boots with a bit of a heal.

Great bike!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
i'm 5/3, i tippy @ lights.but would never lower the bike. i hear it F&%K's with the handling. anyway you only put your feet down when your at a dead stop.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm 5'6 with a 29" inseam. I can't quite tippy toe, so I just lean a little to one side and single "flat foot" it at stops. I'm comfortable with that, and it's fine... Had the rear suspension dialed in for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts