Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important to note, this Muzzys exhaust does not appear to be made specifically for the ZX-14:

Source: Unknown

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yea and it does look like someone custom piped it.......man the ZX-14R just came out and mods already???? Someone must have a lot of money and time on their hands.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Muzzys on ZX14

Just put these on my 07:evil
, not a pic of my bike here, but you get the idea!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
:eek:hno What do they sound like, low and throaty or are they high and screamy, really looked at those in the polished allum. but I don't want anything to loud.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
:thumbup Good deal I'll check it out. Thanks for the info. like the deep sound of good exhaust just hate that high whining sounding exhaust.:gay

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hey Diesel618 What kind of program did you use to listen to open the sound files on muzzys exhaust that you refered me to? Can't find anything to open it with??:headscratch

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice Sound --i Have The Same Pipe--

·
Registered
24 Posts
Open With.

Sorry it takes awhile to get back to you, I drive a truck and not home much.. Any way, mine said to Run ActiveX, just say yes and it only takes a second to install..... Best I can do.
Hey Diesel618 What kind of program did you use to listen to open the sound files on muzzys exhaust that you refered me to? Can't find anything to open it with??:headscratch

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Looks very nice, I have a friend with a 01 ZX12r has a full Muzzy, sounds real nice slightly loud for my taste but I could live with it. Been lookin hard at the Tsukugi and Micron slip ons like the sound (on cheap computer spkrs) of the Tsukugi system. What do you think of your muzzy so far? I think the scorched Titanium cans of the micron will look great on the plazma blue bike escpecially after I get the chrome rims on it.:bling

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys, i made this account for my uncle he just picked up a 07 but cant stand the stock pipes niether can i being we're both auto techs we both want to mod the stock pipes by cutting the end cap off shortining the can just beyond the engraving marks,mod the baffle then reinstall the end cap. anyone ever try this before? ps he would go with slip ons but he dont like the look of any of them,they either have the tip on the cans or there as long as the stock cans

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thought about that too, I think the ends are tacked on you would have to get the inside piece out of the cap to be able to slip it back over the pipe but it should work. I was afraid I would screw up the finsh on the cap gettin the inside remnant out of it. the Muzzys are shorter than stock you could cut off the down turn and finish it nicely. Be sure to post your results if you do I would be interested in seeing how it sounds and looks.:rofl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts