Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I really think they could have done a better paint scheme than that. I personally think it sucks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
it's ok.....looks a little on the feminine side though.....not mean / evil enough....but then again, what do I know :dunno

·
Registered
199 Posts
it's ok.....looks a little on the feminine side though.....not mean / evil enough....but then again, what do I know :dunno
You are correct, it looks like a girly bike. Maybe
Kawi will do a Mary Kay edition next :puke

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bike Show

My wife and I went up to the bike show in Ft. Worth, Tx. and took a look at the "Special edition" ZX-14. It made me laugh so hard when I read this thread, because my wife loved that bike and she wants to sell her 06 ZX-10 and get it. THE TRUTH IS OUT FELLAS... it has been proven to be a GIRLY design, probably designed by a female working for Kawasaki, or someone sent over by Suzuki!:rotflmao

·
Registered
15 Posts
You are correct, it looks like a girly bike. Maybe
Kawi will do a Mary Kay edition next :puke
Hey.....I was the one who posted the question "Puig red windscreen to match the red on the SE"........after reading the posts and AGREEING, I feel "saved" from embarrasment!

I had a Honda Del Sol in red, bought it from my son who said it was a girl's car, loved it and finally SOLD it.......to a GIRL!

Some things are just the way they are. I totally agree. It's a Mary Kay product. Maybe it comes with facial cream under the seat instead of tools.

:lol

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hey.....I was the one who posted the question "Puig red windscreen to match the red on the SE"........after reading the posts and AGREEING, I feel "saved" from embarrasment!

I had a Honda Del Sol in red, bought it from my son who said it was a girl's car, loved it and finally SOLD it.......to a GIRL!

Some things are just the way they are. I totally agree. It's a Mary Kay product. Maybe it comes with facial cream under the seat instead of tools.

:lol
:rotflmao

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I just bought the mary kay ed. and boy is my skin silky smooth lol. Personally I think its killer and hated all the previous paint schemes. To each his own. Atleast my legs don't cook after letting it sit in the sun for 30 min. Nothin but compliments so far(everything except for the exhaust, everyone hates the exhaust).

·
Registered
40 Posts
this color is what sold me ,i love it,the flames sets it off,and any bike that runs so fast isnt a girly bike!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just can't get into that scheme...But hey, some ppl don't like red bikes, either...so who am I to say anything about anyone else's scoot...at least they're riding...ktrsd

·
Registered
5 Posts
I must say I don't like the white, too appliance like.
azzazel_99, what kind of bike do you ride?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts