Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If your bored by bike reviews, skip the read, it's kinda long. If not, I hope you enjoy my thoughts on the 2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Ninja. :crazyloco

Well, the ZX-14 is my first sport bike after nearly 15 years of cruiser riding, so I don't have much to compare it to; in fact I have nothing to compare it to. However, here's some of my initial thoughts for those that haven't ridden one:

First, the bike is big. Which, frankly is what initially pulled me towards it. Being 6'3", 275 lbs, I wanted to make sure I was "reasonably" comfortable on a sport bike. I intend to use it for mostly weekend rides with the buddies, out in what canyons/twisties that are nearby, with day trips varying between say 200 on the short end, and 500 miles on the top. 600s and 1000s just felt to cramped for me.

After sitting on it at the dealership, I was instantly impressed with the feel. I had kicked around the idea of a Busa, but frankly it felt like I was leaning down to far when I sat on it. Not to mention, Busa's are 1998 technology (no disrespect to the Busa owners, I just know Suzuki has a new Busa coming in the next year or so, and didn't want to buy the last generation technology with my recent purchase so I opted for the 14). Anyway, for me the lean forward did not seem so severe for the ZX-14 as it was on the Busa. My reach down to the bars is nice. And my legs are not over cramped to reach the pegs while in the proper seating position. Needless to say, she had me right there.

The dealer had already removed the fugly missle tube pipes and installed some Leo Vince SBK black carbon fiber pipes. Very nice touch, esp on my Diablo Black bike. They also put in a power commander. With those pipes she has a great sound when fired up. Not crazy loud, but not so wimpy as stock pipes. Slightly throaty but not overly so. IMHO, it's right on the money.

As I left the dealership, what I noticed as I road away was, honestly, a certain amount of tameness from idle to 4k rpm. Apparently, Kawasaki was going for this in all their new ZX's to make the in town driving more managable and not so "jerky" right out of the gate. Now don't get me wrong, she will ZIP right past that 4 thousand rpm zone in a flash, but with gentle inputs, down low she is as docile as a kitten. Which is nice when sitting in traffic. Nothing worse than a bike that wants to run away from you the second you give it some juice.

Now, when you roll to the 5k-8k rpm range you really understand that there is a TREMENDOUS amount of power lurking in this engine. And amazingly, it's smooth! The power curve is just smooth, really no other word to describe it. No crazy leaps, no spikes, nothing to catch you off guard (unless YOU roll it too fast which will pick her right up off the ground without a hitch...longer wheelbase and more lbs be damned, lol). At around 6k rpm is the real "wake up" point in the RPMs to be honest.

When you take her into the 8k to 11k rpm (that's redline on the tach), this machine is an absolute BEAST. Boarderline ungodly amounts of power and torque, esp around 9500-10000. Stock most reports are putting them at high 160's even 170 hp at the wheel. Mine is around 180+ after the mods but honestly, that is more juice than I have guts. But again, there are no spikes or surges in power anywhere in the powercurve. None. Zip. Smooth all the way up to redline. Also regardless of where you are, or what gear, there seems to exist more power if you want it. The well, just "feels" endless.

And, she is steady. With that longer wheel base, and from most reports I am finding she is around around 560 pounds fueled up (Kawi says 475 lbs, dry... but um, no way) maybe that helps explain it. She doesn't come with a stearing damper, but a couple companies make them and I will likely pick one up. Some guys debate whether or not they need it. Meh, I will err on the side of caution. I mean, similar to a gun, it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it... am I right?

Personally, I plan on changing out the windshield. In fact, it'll be here any day. A Puig double-bubble type. At 140 mph+ with the stock windshield, I get a bit to much buffeting from the wind. But I'm kinda big, and that stock windshield is pretty low profile. I figure a slightly smaller guy, with a double-bubble would feel nothing all the way up to the max speed limiter (what is that about 186 on all sportbikes via a gentleman's agreement between the mfgs???). I've had her up to about 165mph (on my speedo) with a couple thousand RPMs to go in 6th. So there is PLENTY of room left in this thing to keep on going. I just need to get the right road, change the windshield and get some bigger balls, and maybe I will move her a bit more.

As for lean angle, forgive me, I'm still a sportbike nub and still have about half-a-pinky width of chicken strips left. I know I know, but give me some slack, I've only been on sportbikes since November '06. Not mention I am serious about training (I am going to Freddie Spencer's SRI 3 day course in April of this year). So, at some point in the future I can relay the deeper cornering abilities of the bike... just not quite yet.

Have I mentioned the breaks? My goodness, this bike will stop on a dime. Which amazed me. Then again, I may be easily amazed coming from the cruiser world. But I like my breaks touchy. I mean, I want to start feeling them the moment I touch them. The front break on this thing is outstanding. When I took the Advanced MSF course, I purposefully locked up the front many times to get a feel for it. She gives you a fair warning, a bit of moan and shudder before she locks. But if applied smoothly, you can really "scrunch" down on them without worry of locking them up; and you will come to a rather abrupt stop when you do smoothly "scrunch" them. As for the rear, I was totally unprepared for the ease at which the rear breaks lock up on sportbikes. I am still learning the proper technique in applying these breaks. From what I've read, and experienced is most cruiser and bagger riders can expect 20-30% of stopping power from the rear. And that is what I was used to. Apparently, on the sportbikes, that stopping power is more like 10-15% from the rear. I just have to be slightly more gentle than I am accustomed to on my big cruisers.

The ONLY minor issue I have had is that she seems to run hot while stopped in traffic (yes, I realize bikes like to move, but it does seem higher than most bikes I have owned). However, I just put some Water Wetter in (thanks Exiled) which seems to help a bit and ordered a large 6 blade metal fan from Muzzy. I have read quite a bit around other boards, and it seems many folks are seeing slightly high temps on the bikes (both '06 and '07, no major changes between the 2 btw). However, I have NOT heard of any overheating. If I were Kawi for later models, the only thing I would change is to make the fan a double fan system, and make them a tad bit larger.

Overall, I am greatly impressed with the machine Kawasaki has designed, built and delivered. It has a wonderful combination of accomodating comfort, way down low she has that in town gentleness, excellently applied torque, amazing speed, superb steadiness and in any gear she contains a massive amount of raw power at the rider's disposal. What more could you ask for in a Super-Sport Bike?

Cheers!

PS BTW, those speeds were achieved on VERY rural Nevada highways in the middle of BFE nowhere, with miles of straights and no cars in either direction. I would never push those kinds of speeds in/near/around town. Safety>all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great Review.

I live in a relatively cold climate, so the engine heat is only bothersome on the hotter days around town. I find the bike cools down very quickly once you hit the highway and I have never been bothered by engine heat at highway speeds.

The '14 is a pretty great package stock, but can be improved on. I have added a Cox radiator guard, Muzzy sliders (expensive, but very well made compared to a lot of the cheap ones sold on Ebay), Muzzy fender eliminator (retains stock licence plate light - lighted plates required where I live). I have also received, but not installed yet, Area P 18", 2" core stainless oval slip ons which have been rated highly by other '14 owners. I might add a PC3, but it is not strictly required with slip ons, although you can pick up a few more HP's with one.

The ZX-14 is by far the smoothest running inline 4 I have ever owned. The lack of engine vibration is amazing. Very little tingle in the bars or pegs and the mirrors are always clear at any speed (a good thing!).

The bike is deceptively fast because it is so smooth and quiet stock. You almost think it is a little flat at lower speeds until you see how fast your speed is climbing.

Handling and braking performance are exceptional. The '14 looks and is a big bike by SS standards, but handles extremely well and feels lighter at speed than you would believe possible before riding one.

The bike offers comfort levels that are far better than on any 1000 cc SS bikes. I have spent full days on the bike riding where I could never do this on any 1000 cc SS bikes which are getting smaller and more track orientated all the time.

I have no regrets getting my '14 at all. I look forward to when i can get it back on the road this spring.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Review.

I live in a relatively cold climate, so the engine heat is only bothersome on the hotter days around town. I find the bike cools down very quickly once you hit the highway and I have never been bothered by engine heat at highway speeds.

The '14 is a pretty great package stock, but can be improved on. I have added a Cox radiator guard, Muzzy sliders (expensive, but very well made compared to a lot of the cheap ones sold on Ebay), Muzzy fender eliminator (retains stock licence plate light - lighted plates required where I live). I have also received, but not installed yet, Area P 18", 2" core stainless oval slip ons which have been rated highly by other '14 owners. I might add a PC3, but it is not strictly required with slip ons, although you can pick up a few more HP's with one.

The ZX-14 is by far the smoothest running inline 4 I have ever owned. The lack of engine vibration is amazing. Very little tingle in the bars or pegs and the mirrors are always clear at any speed (a good thing!).

The bike is deceptively fast because it is so smooth and quiet stock. You almost think it is a little flat at lower speeds until you see how fast your speed is climbing.

Handling and braking performance are exceptional. The '14 looks and is a big bike by SS standards, but handles extremely well and feels lighter at speed than you would believe possible before riding one.

The bike offers comfort levels that are far better than on any 1000 cc SS bikes. I have spent full days on the bike riding where I could never do this on any 1000 cc SS bikes which are getting smaller and more track orientated all the time.

I have no regrets getting my '14 at all. I look forward to when i can get it back on the road this spring.
Good points ZREXER. I concur with what you've written.

BTW, the UPSIDE in living in a climate that is uber hot in the summer, is well, I'm going riding this Saturday through the Valley of Fire! Muahahahaha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good points ZREXER. I concur with what you've written.

BTW, the UPSIDE in living in a climate that is uber hot in the summer, is well, I'm going riding this Saturday through the Valley of Fire! Muahahahaha
I'm jealous that your riding and I'm not! I guess this time of year is probably some of your best riding weather as compared to the 'furnace hot' weather you get June though September.

Our riding season in Alberta is mid April to the end of October at best each year.

The other nice thing in your climate is you don't get the frost heaves, pot holes and sand/gravel they lay down on the roads here during the winter.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm jealous that your riding and I'm not! I guess this time of year is probably some of your best riding weather as compared to the 'furnace hot' weather you get June though September.

Our riding season in Alberta is mid April to the end of October at best each year.

The other nice thing in your climate is you don't get the frost heaves, pot holes and sand/gravel they lay down on the roads here during the winter.
I'm also jealous of you all of havin the time and place to go that long distance 'blasting'. Can't do it here in Malaysia. Too many lane hoggers on the road........:rockets I'm bursting in tears.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm also jealous of you all of havin the time and place to go that long distance 'blasting'. Can't do it here in Malaysia. Too many lane hoggers on the road........:rockets I'm bursting in tears.
One thing we are not short of in Alberta is space. Once you get off the main highways there are lots of roads where you can safely let the '14 stretch it's legs a little.

We have a short riding season, but I make the most of it every year.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, had her topped out this weekend on an road that people would die for (except maybe in Texas). Super super long rural highway road with no side access. Miles of straights.

Speedo read 185-6; wide open. My helmet was pinned to my face and my jacket was choking my neck. Pretty much the last time I will do that. I just had to see if she really had it... um, she does.

Also, I damn near dragged knee in some twisties, but I think I need some rear-sets before that is gonna happen.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well, had her topped out this weekend on an road that people would die for (except maybe in Texas). Super super long rural highway road with no side access. Miles of straights.

Speedo read 185-6; wide open. My helmet was pinned to my face and my jacket was choking my neck. Pretty much the last time I will do that. I just had to see if she really had it... um, she does.

Also, I damn near dragged knee in some twisties, but I think I need some rear-sets before that is gonna happen.
For your info, i too yesterday managed to hit the 300kph (186mph) barrier :rofl and seeing that all the breaker lines in the middle of the road became one and all cars rushing towards was like adrenaline pumping to the max. Exhillarating, scared to death all rolled into one.:scared The sudden burst of power from 6000rpm in six was undescribeable and that was on a completely standard bike. I wonder what's the top speed if upgrading to PC3, exhaust and removing the speed limiter. Hhhmmm....:headscratch

Curious though..... but i tell ya that's the last time i'll be doing that. For all you people out there, go but the zx-14, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I want one too! Just sat on a black '06 today at the dealership. Nice and comfy position just like my ZX11. And 15K mile valve adjustment intervals? Is it true?

What about this "running hot" deal? Synthetic oil is supposed to help, no? Does the Muzzy radiator fan switch REALLY work? And the Water Wetter, does this stuff work too??

I want one but I don't want a hot running bike that uses plated aluminum cylinders, instead of iron sleaves in an aluminum block like my ZX11, which btw has about 72K miles right now and runs just like new!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want one too! Just sat on a black '06 today at the dealership. Nice and comfy position just like my ZX11. And 15K mile valve adjustment intervals? Is it true?

What about this "running hot" deal? Synthetic oil is supposed to help, no? Does the Muzzy radiator fan switch REALLY work? And the Water Wetter, does this stuff work too??

I want one but I don't want a hot running bike that uses plated aluminum cylinders, instead of iron sleaves in an aluminum block like my ZX11, which btw has about 72K miles right now and runs just like new!!
Well the Water Wetter helped a bit for mine. And I have yet to install the muzzy fan (lazy I guess, it's still cold-cool out). But I have been talking to more and more people and they say that the sensor may be screwy not so much the bike actually running to hot. True? Meh, I don't know.

I know this. I haven't read anywhere of one shutting down or locking up from overheating. But I won't know for certain until the hot Vegas summer is here and I take her for a spin.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well the Water Wetter helped a bit for mine. And I have yet to install the muzzy fan (lazy I guess, it's still cold-cool out). But I have been talking to more and more people and they say that the sensor may be screwy not so much the bike actually running to hot. True? Meh, I don't know.

I know this. I haven't read anywhere of one shutting down or locking up from overheating. But I won't know for certain until the hot Vegas summer is here and I take her for a spin.
Honestly speaking, i've encountered 2 problems. One is the engine knocking sounds. It was easily cured by resetting both the counter balancer shaft. The second is about front suspension setting. As i am at a featherweight 45kg, the only option is to change the spring or put in some spacers.

About the heat, it does get hot pretty quickly but as the fan kicks in, it goes back down to 3 bars. Max bars i've seen is 5 of 6 bar's and that's it. In Malaysia, the humidity is at 33-35 degrees so performance wise, it's good for me. I am still scouring the web for a dual radiator fan setup to disperse the heat better. For your info, my beloved ZX-14 is still bone stock. Liked the profile of it being very, very silent but sincerely i hate the missile like muffler.

I'm running Motul 5000 10W40 engine oil at the moment and changing it every 4000km. It does however emits a noticeciable 'clunk' sound when engaging first gear. The 'clunk' sound won't be there or lesser if you pull in the clutch first and wait about 3 seconds before putting in the first gear.

From the owners manual clearly states that valve clearance have to be checked every 15000km. As for me, as long as i don't use it aggressively, petrol consumption is as per normal and no engine knocking sounds, better leave it be not to mention service expenses in Malaysia is quite expensive. If you know your tune, DIY is the way to go......

Bottom line is that the ZX-14 is a blinding bike. Never would i feel regret buying it. Never have and never will be..... :rofl

·
Registered
498 Posts

Honestly speaking, i've encountered 2 problems. One is the engine knocking sounds. It was easily cured by resetting both the counter balancer shaft. The second is about front suspension setting. As i am at a featherweight 45kg, the only option is to change the spring or put in some spacers.

About the heat, it does get hot pretty quickly but as the fan kicks in, it goes back down to 3 bars. Max bars i've seen is 5 of 6 bar's and that's it. In Malaysia, the humidity is at 33-35 degrees so performance wise, it's good for me. I am still scouring the web for a dual radiator fan setup to disperse the heat better. For your info, my beloved ZX-14 is still bone stock. Liked the profile of it being very, very silent but sincerely i hate the missile like muffler.

I'm running Motul 5000 10W40 engine oil at the moment and changing it every 4000km. It does however emits a noticeciable 'clunk' sound when engaging first gear. The 'clunk' sound won't be there or lesser if you pull in the clutch first and wait about 3 seconds before putting in the first gear.

From the owners manual clearly states that valve clearance have to be checked every 15000km. As for me, as long as i don't use it aggressively, petrol consumption is as per normal and no engine knocking sounds, better leave it be not to mention service expenses in Malaysia is quite expensive. If you know your tune, DIY is the way to go......

Bottom line is that the ZX-14 is a blinding bike. Never would i feel regret in buying it. Never have and never will be..... :rofl

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your bored by bike reviews, skip the read, it's kinda long. If not, I hope you enjoy my thoughts on the 2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Ninja. :crazyloco

Well, the ZX-14 is my first sport bike after nearly 15 years of cruiser riding, so I don't have much to compare it to; in fact I have nothing to compare it to. However, here's some of my initial thoughts for those that haven't ridden one:

First, the bike is big. Which, frankly is what initially pulled me towards it. Being 6'3", 275 lbs, I wanted to make sure I was "reasonably" comfortable on a sport bike. I intend to use it for mostly weekend rides with the buddies, out in what canyons/twisties that are nearby, with day trips varying between say 200 on the short end, and 500 miles on the top. 600s and 1000s just felt to cramped for me.

After sitting on it at the dealership, I was instantly impressed with the feel. I had kicked around the idea of a Busa, but frankly it felt like I was leaning down to far when I sat on it. Not to mention, Busa's are 1998 technology (no disrespect to the Busa owners, I just know Suzuki has a new Busa coming in the next year or so, and didn't want to buy the last generation technology with my recent purchase so I opted for the 14). Anyway, for me the lean forward did not seem so severe for the ZX-14 as it was on the Busa. My reach down to the bars is nice. And my legs are not over cramped to reach the pegs while in the proper seating position. Needless to say, she had me right there.

The dealer had already removed the fugly missle tube pipes and installed some Leo Vince SBK black carbon fiber pipes. Very nice touch, esp on my Diablo Black bike. They also put in a power commander. With those pipes she has a great sound when fired up. Not crazy loud, but not so wimpy as stock pipes. Slightly throaty but not overly so. IMHO, it's right on the money.

As I left the dealership, what I noticed as I road away was, honestly, a certain amount of tameness from idle to 4k rpm. Apparently, Kawasaki was going for this in all their new ZX's to make the in town driving more managable and not so "jerky" right out of the gate. Now don't get me wrong, she will ZIP right past that 4 thousand rpm zone in a flash, but with gentle inputs, down low she is as docile as a kitten. Which is nice when sitting in traffic. Nothing worse than a bike that wants to run away from you the second you give it some juice.

Now, when you roll to the 5k-8k rpm range you really understand that there is a TREMENDOUS amount of power lurking in this engine. And amazingly, it's smooth! The power curve is just smooth, really no other word to describe it. No crazy leaps, no spikes, nothing to catch you off guard (unless YOU roll it too fast which will pick her right up off the ground without a hitch...longer wheelbase and more lbs be damned, lol). At around 6k rpm is the real "wake up" point in the RPMs to be honest.

When you take her into the 8k to 11k rpm (that's redline on the tach), this machine is an absolute BEAST. Boarderline ungodly amounts of power and torque, esp around 9500-10000. Stock most reports are putting them at high 160's even 170 hp at the wheel. Mine is around 180+ after the mods but honestly, that is more juice than I have guts. But again, there are no spikes or surges in power anywhere in the powercurve. None. Zip. Smooth all the way up to redline. Also regardless of where you are, or what gear, there seems to exist more power if you want it. The well, just "feels" endless.

And, she is steady. With that longer wheel base, and from most reports I am finding she is around around 560 pounds fueled up (Kawi says 475 lbs, dry... but um, no way) maybe that helps explain it. She doesn't come with a stearing damper, but a couple companies make them and I will likely pick one up. Some guys debate whether or not they need it. Meh, I will err on the side of caution. I mean, similar to a gun, it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it... am I right?

Personally, I plan on changing out the windshield. In fact, it'll be here any day. A Puig double-bubble type. At 140 mph+ with the stock windshield, I get a bit to much buffeting from the wind. But I'm kinda big, and that stock windshield is pretty low profile. I figure a slightly smaller guy, with a double-bubble would feel nothing all the way up to the max speed limiter (what is that about 186 on all sportbikes via a gentleman's agreement between the mfgs???). I've had her up to about 165mph (on my speedo) with a couple thousand RPMs to go in 6th. So there is PLENTY of room left in this thing to keep on going. I just need to get the right road, change the windshield and get some bigger balls, and maybe I will move her a bit more.

As for lean angle, forgive me, I'm still a sportbike nub and still have about half-a-pinky width of chicken strips left. I know I know, but give me some slack, I've only been on sportbikes since November '06. Not mention I am serious about training (I am going to Freddie Spencer's SRI 3 day course in April of this year). So, at some point in the future I can relay the deeper cornering abilities of the bike... just not quite yet.

Have I mentioned the breaks? My goodness, this bike will stop on a dime. Which amazed me. Then again, I may be easily amazed coming from the cruiser world. But I like my breaks touchy. I mean, I want to start feeling them the moment I touch them. The front break on this thing is outstanding. When I took the Advanced MSF course, I purposefully locked up the front many times to get a feel for it. She gives you a fair warning, a bit of moan and shudder before she locks. But if applied smoothly, you can really "scrunch" down on them without worry of locking them up; and you will come to a rather abrupt stop when you do smoothly "scrunch" them. As for the rear, I was totally unprepared for the ease at which the rear breaks lock up on sportbikes. I am still learning the proper technique in applying these breaks. From what I've read, and experienced is most cruiser and bagger riders can expect 20-30% of stopping power from the rear. And that is what I was used to. Apparently, on the sportbikes, that stopping power is more like 10-15% from the rear. I just have to be slightly more gentle than I am accustomed to on my big cruisers.

The ONLY minor issue I have had is that she seems to run hot while stopped in traffic (yes, I realize bikes like to move, but it does seem higher than most bikes I have owned). However, I just put some Water Wetter in (thanks Exiled) which seems to help a bit and ordered a large 6 blade metal fan from Muzzy. I have read quite a bit around other boards, and it seems many folks are seeing slightly high temps on the bikes (both '06 and '07, no major changes between the 2 btw). However, I have NOT heard of any overheating. If I were Kawi for later models, the only thing I would change is to make the fan a double fan system, and make them a tad bit larger.

Overall, I am greatly impressed with the machine Kawasaki has designed, built and delivered. It has a wonderful combination of accomodating comfort, way down low she has that in town gentleness, excellently applied torque, amazing speed, superb steadiness and in any gear she contains a massive amount of raw power at the rider's disposal. What more could you ask for in a Super-Sport Bike?

Cheers!

PS BTW, those speeds were achieved on VERY rural Nevada highways in the middle of BFE nowhere, with miles of straights and no cars in either direction. I would never push those kinds of speeds in/near/around town. Safety>all.
I read with great interest your musing on the 14. I also currently have a Cruizer and looking for something with more 'soul'. I ran across the 14 via the web and started to do some research. I think it's the bike I've been looking for. I went the the Kaw dealer and now I know it's the bike I want. Don't care what 'they' say about the '07 white with flames, I think it's a beautiful bike. My last two bikes were black, getting kinda sick of that color.
Anyway, I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions I have. First, are you using or know of any 'softbags' that fit on this bike? I need to carry a laptop, raingear, etc.
Second, how comfortable is it against the wind? Can I go 2-3-400 miles and not feel like I've been behind a jet fan all day? Thanks for your help, in advance.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I read with great interest your musing on the 14. I also currently have a Cruizer and looking for something with more 'soul'. I ran across the 14 via the web and started to do some research. I think it's the bike I've been looking for. I went the the Kaw dealer and now I know it's the bike I want. Don't care what 'they' say about the '07 white with flames, I think it's a beautiful bike. My last two bikes were black, getting kinda sick of that color.
Anyway, I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions I have. First, are you using or know of any 'softbags' that fit on this bike? I need to carry a laptop, raingear, etc.
Second, how comfortable is it against the wind? Can I go 2-3-400 miles and not feel like I've been behind a jet fan all day? Thanks for your help, in advance.
Soft bags: Well, I don't know for sure, as I have my bagger for any serious hauls. I do have a pretty good sized tank bag that can also be used on the back seat. Which is what I do.

Wind: Is really no problem. Get a double bubble and you will see even better results.

Ride length: I did 550 mile day trip through Death Valley last week. Other than being tired at the end of the day, 200-400 miles is pretty easy on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.