Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. just got my first ZX-11, a 1992 C model in FLAWLESS condition. 8k miles... absolutely amazing bike. I'm coming off a 1984 FJ1100 and can't believe the difference. I thought the FJ was a fast bike, but nothing prepared me for this..

Anyway, that said.. I have a guy with a corbin seat that looks like a gunfighter+lady for a ZX11.. he's offering it cheap to me, but I can't test it out first and wanted to know if all the ZX11 seats were the same. It seems like when I go to Corbin's site, they only offer the Gunfighter solo seat for the ZX-11C and the Gunfighter lady for the D, which doesn't really make sense to me...

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Claude is correct, i also have a 92 ZX11C Bush and the seats do not interchange, if you want a corbin gunfighter it is best to buy it new since they break in to the owner and can be uncomfortable to second hand owners, a new one is $367.88 shipped to your door in any colors and material you want, just give marty a call at corbin

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have both C and D models, already tried to interchange seats and they are very different, won't fit in the other bike

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's all good! I found a guy with a Gunfighter+lady for a zx-11c, so I'm all set. He wanted 185 shipped.. a little more than I originally wanted to pay, but considering how rare it seems to be to find a corbin that isn't the solo version, I'm considering myself pretty lucky. :)

I've had a number of used Corbin's and they never felt broken in to me.. actually, they always felt stiff, but comfortable due to their shape. On an old ZX750, an FJ1100, and a Katana 750... I had never heard of them breaking in. Odd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts