Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

yup

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  JBear 
#1 ·

i rode this at NJMP

hate on it.

See less See more
#4 ·
hey girl!!! i have no computer so.. no tuning.. and i need to find a lathe to make a trigger wheel.. lol so its dead in the water at the moment :(

as far as the duc, i was massively impressed with the torque it had, which was EVERYWHERE. pretty comfortable, felt confidence-inspiring.. i rode a 675 right before the duc and liked it too.. love the noise it makes.. like theres a blower on it. it was pretty damn torquey as well.

overall i don't know if i'd track an exotic italian bike, but it damn sure felt at home.

#12 ·
One thing can lead to the other, but it doesn't have to and as often as not doesn't. I can't think of a single friend I've had in my life that I wasn't jealous of at least one thing they had that I didn't. I don't recall coming to hate any of them. Even if it always did, they still aren't the same or even a form of each other. Driving drunk does not mean you're in jail. It isn't a form of jail, and it isn't even necessarily likely that you'll end up in jail if you do. It's a possible outcome that should be considered with prudence, nothing more.

#11 ·
Well I have a bike and I have rode that track so no hate here. Just jealous that I haven't been there in a bit. People that have no control over there emotions will definitely turn into haters, personally I'm too old for that petty shit

#17 ·
Wtf russ got what I said, I was not being literal, just be funny and everyone gets in a serious debate...airforce better keep me away from foreign nationals I might play a joke on one and start another war :evil

Oh well fuck it its 4 of july let the fireworks begin :thefinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.