Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i bought a yuasa battery on ebay :)tard yes i know but i did my research and it wasnt my fault) and the bastard sends me a rtx9-bs parts unlimited battery :rant but on the electrolyte containers pakage it says for ytx9-bs only but i email that bastard anyways about how he sent me crap and tells me "do what you have to the parts unlimited batteries are made by yuasa thats
why i sent that if you odn't believe me call parts unlimited 1800 369 1000" ok he cant spell but are they the same quality guys? should i just get a refund?

i decided on yuasa because i heard they were good but is this parts unlimited crap any good? thanks again

·
Registered
683 Posts
I also wanted a ytx for my ZX11. They are supposedly the best. I wanted it cuz its a gel-cell sealed battery. When I tried buying one everyone i talked to said it had to be ordered and would take 2 weeks. I settled on an off brand equivalent, also gel-cell sealed. It was much cheaper, in stock, and has been performing flawlessly. Considering that I replace the battery about every other year, I don't think it matters if I buy the expensive one.
T

·
Registered
236 Posts
it should be the same,liquid fill the battery up with what you have and let it sit over night fisrt ,(before you cap it )let it soak in ....next day cap it and then trickle charge it,it will have a longer life cycle last 3 years insted of 1 year......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts