Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

you know what today is...

988 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  ZX9Racer 
#1 ·
Hahahahaha today is 4/20 you know what that means. Now I havent smoked in a little while b.c of work and school but :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco :crazyloco who out there is celebrating this 'holiday'

:crazyloco :runaway :rotflmao
:evil
:thefinger

#8 ·
Too many people have lost their lives while riding sober! Once you add drugs and alcohol into the picture the probability of crashing and dying only gets greater. I for one don't see the need to get stoned any longer. I found the best high in the world riding my 9R! :crazyloco

#12 ·
yeah, I dont get stoned anymore, I cant. With my new job they test regularly and I might be joining the Marine reserves or some other branch.

#14 ·
yeah, I just dont know, its a big step. I am going to school for firescience but I just need something new with my life. I know I would be going over seas if I join up. I just have alot to think about.

#15 ·
Stay in school! Don't sign up for military service it is just not worth it anymore! Don't get me wrong I have friends and family in the service that have been to the desert and came back in one peice. I support them but I do not endorse the "mission" at hand. It is what most people would call a hostile occupation of foreign territory. They don't want us there any more and we need to stop trying to be the worlds police force!!!! :crazyloco

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.