Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question fellas! im gonna buy the Yosh slip on for the 07 zx right! but i notice that the tail part where the brake light is, is installed in the stock pipe. my question is, does the slip on come with hardware for the tail light or will i have to fab something for it? i just bought the intergrated tail light and i wanna keep using it. i its kinda dumb but i need feed back from ya! hit me up :headscratch :headscratch :headscratch

·
Registered
275 Posts
question fellas! im gonna buy the Yosh slip on for the 07 zx right! but i notice that the tail part where the brake light is, is installed in the stock pipe. my question is, does the slip on come with hardware for the tail light or will i have to fab something for it? i just bought the intergrated tail light and i wanna keep using it. i its kinda dumb but i need feed back from ya! hit me up :headscratch :headscratch :headscratch
it should have a bracket that you can mount the light assembly to. It will most likely require a bit of fabrication

·
Registered
317 Posts
i'm pretty sure they have brackets for you. it'd be dumb if they didn't cus how would they sell if they don't have brackets for an exhaust that's not even track specific.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
werd! the pix show it installed with the stock tail! so if any prob i knw who to hollar at thanks fellas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts