Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola bishes and whores, yeah your favorite 9-Rican is still kickin at least with one leg :thefinger, after being broke for more than 2 years, I'm starting to see the light. My baby is still untouched in my garage. I'm sorry for pretty much cutting all of you from my life for a bit, but it was depressing to even think about anything bike related. I wouldn't even go in my garage, and if I did I tried not to look her way. Last May, I twisted my left ankle a week after I was completely healed from my crash injuries (yeah I have the best of lucks:angry), anyway I did PT for 3 months with no change and an MRI showed a torn tendon, after a bunch of wasted time finally in december I got surgery and got it repaired. I started doing PT again after 2 months of not being able to use my leg for anything and this past weekend was the first I actually felt better and was walking around somewhat normal (still limpin a bit :smile). But with that freedom also came some grilling so I went in the garage to get the grill and made the mistake of looking at her all beat up. I just stood there staring and feeling sad :angry, until my wife came by and called my name. Since then I've been thinking about all the plans I had before my down time got extended, and thinking about just fixing it for the track since it's been wrecked already, no point on me spending money on one bike when I can have 2 :rolleyes. Today I was bored waiting for the time to get ready for work and was looking at CL, and someone is selling my baby's twin, '01 niner in candy lime with some black shit sprayed on the tank, but I can get past it, it has 17k miles and person wants $3.6k. I saw it as a sign and send it to the wife fishing for a reaction and she was actually asking me if that was too expensive, and said she would do $3.2 (yeah she's a lowballer :evil)...but I'm still at least 3 months before I can even consider using my foot to suport me while I kick my leg over a saddle, so I'm not buying at least for a bit, hopefully there will be something like it when the time comes. And since my bike fever has returned I might as well return to ZXF and chill my whore'mies in the mean time :smile

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
welcome back, welcome back, welcooome baaaaaaaaaaack!

Good to hear your healing is coming along and making progress.

How tall are you? I get on from the high (right) side all the time cause I tend to part really close to objects to keep wayward butts off my bike.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for he welcome guys, I'm 5'5", even if I mount from the right it'll be hard and too risky to shift, the tendon the repaired was the one that crosses from one side to the other across the front of the ankle, I'm just starting to walk without too much pain, I'll just suck it up for a bit longer, it's been 2+ years since I last rode, so I can wait some more...

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Sup man, glad your back. I hope everything heals properly

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
That's messed up ez lol

·
Most likely to get banned
982 Posts
um i moved again, after driving cross country last summer... EZ flew a plane and then failed at posting tits... RM is still eating ass.... Rod is gone forever (damn 14 guys)... um anything else i missed... oh yeah Wardies EPIC wedding picture of his shoes....

·
sénior BBQ Master
22,270 Posts
um i moved again, after driving cross country last summer... EZ flew a plane and then failed at posting tits... RM is still eating ass.... Rod is gone forever (damn 14 guys)... um anything else i missed... oh yeah Wardies EPIC wedding picture of his shoes....
And I like beer and kill tumble weeds.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Yes those were awesome shoes

1 - 20 of 71 Posts