Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kiddo's. I saw your forum on ZX 12 R.org, and I figured I could look here for one too.

I want to get my hands on a ZX12R. Anyone here have one? Know of one? I'd rather not have to travel too far for one, but what's too far? Alaska.

Shipping is always an option, but I live in the Midwest. Central Illinois to be exact.

I don't have a lot of prefrences, I like the Y2k models over the other ones, and I'd like to stick around the 5k price tag.

Email me or leave me a PM.

[email protected]

I check it every day. Thanks so much, and If I get one, I'll be seeing you guy's a lot more, otherwise, you allow a fella in a honda around?

·
Registered
199 Posts
mojo1094 said:
Hey kiddo's. I saw your forum on ZX 12 R.org, and I figured I could look here for one too.

I want to get my hands on a ZX12R. Anyone here have one? Know of one? I'd rather not have to travel too far for one, but what's too far? Alaska.

Shipping is always an option, but I live in the Midwest. Central Illinois to be exact.

I don't have a lot of prefrences, I like the Y2k models over the other ones, and I'd like to stick around the 5k price tag.

Email me or leave me a PM.

[email protected]

I check it every day. Thanks so much, and If I get one, I'll be seeing you guy's a lot more, otherwise, you allow a fella in a honda around?

You have email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts