Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying for months (ebay,craigslist)to find a used Brocks Alienhead Full System for my 08 ZX-14 with no luck. Anyone happen to be selling one or know where to get a used one? Thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Try Bikeland.com.Thats how I bought mine.I payed $650 for a perfect one.But once you have one most people want to keep it.I got lucky cause the guy bought the bike used and the Alienhead was too loud for him.But just right for me.The only way I would sell mine was to buy Brocks Titanium.That gets 5-7 more HP in the midrange.
Craig

·
Registered
135 Posts
You just missed one. I just sold mine cuz I'm getting a sidewinder. They're out there. You just have to keep watching.

·
Quinton Phuckin Tarantino
18,914 Posts
You just missed one. I just sold mine cuz I'm getting a sidewinder. They're out there. You just have to keep watching.
Sidewinder huh. Sounds like you are setting up for a drag racing only typ of set up .

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have one that I do not use. It is too loud.

Just the muffler that is, not the full system

I may be willing to part with it, it is mint and in the box

Joe

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sidewinder huh. Sounds like you are setting up for a drag racing only typ of set up .
Pretty much. Just installed a 1.5 inch oil pan so I can slam it. Waiting on a set of shorter lowering links so I can install my Adam's straight link. Gotta get a Tiger Tail for it yet. That's next on the list.

I have a Kawasaki Voyager I ride all the time and the ZX14 doesn't see hardly any street time anymore. Mostly track.

·
18,914 Posts
Pretty much. Just installed a 1.5 inch oil pan so I can slam it. Waiting on a set of shorter lowering links so I can install my Adam's straight link. Gotta get a Tiger Tail for it yet. That's next on the list.

I have a Kawasaki Voyager I ride all the time and the ZX14 doesn't see hardly any street time anymore. Mostly track.
Good deal , what kind of times are you tuning on that thing any way ?

·
18,914 Posts
Runs mid 5.60s @ 135 1/8 mile. 8.90s in the 1/4 mile.
Not too shabby there brucer , I knew the 14 engine had aot of potential hidden in there but the chasis is not really set up for drag racing . I guess a few well placed mods helped with that . Did you strut the rear or run the busa spring ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not too shabby there brucer , I knew the 14 engine had aot of potential hidden in there but the chasis is not really set up for drag racing . I guess a few well placed mods helped with that . Did you strut the rear or run the busa spring ?
Litz revalved shock. Works great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts