Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right Im looking for a bike that has been wrecked that doesnt have any frame/fork or swing arm damage for under $2000. If you have one or know someone who does please let me know. I would like to get back into stunting but I dont feel like tearing up my 636. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking to sell mine. I have a 2000 zx-6r. No frame damage or anything the front fairing is a little cracked and it could use a paint job. Thats the only thing wrong with it. I'm looking to get about $2000 for it. Would you be interested? Problem is I live in Cleveland OH, so I dont know how you would get it:)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking to sell mine. I have a 2000 zx-6r. No frame damage or anything the front fairing is a little cracked and it could use a paint job. Thats the only thing wrong with it. I'm looking to get about $2000 for it. Would you be interested? Problem is I live in Cleveland OH, so I dont know how you would get it:)
Could you post some detailed pictures for me? the problem I have right now is that Im leaving for bout a month but will be back sometime in February. What mods, of any are done to it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts