Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just need a set of needles for my gauges. does someone have and old set for sale cheep? i need something from a zx6,7,9,11 late 80's to late 90's.

· Registered
151 Posts
You know the pins are different sizes? I just tried to swap one on our ZX11D because the needle on the original was cleaner, but ended up having to remove the needle from the base and glue it onto the new one. I probably have some spares if your keen for the fiddly stuff. Don't want anything for them.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be awesome.
it is a real problem to buy a gauge on ebay and pay $35 shipping + the gauge price, just to find the needles dont fit. i have 1 old kz gauge, but it has a thinner pin, so the needle would fit over my new gauges pin.
when u say , u removed the needle from the base, do u mean u took the needle off the pin or the pin out of the gauge ?

· Registered
4,023 Posts
Ive got a set of Tach and temp from a ZX7R (96-03) still in housing... the speddo was fucked...

PM me... I will let it go for what I paid $25 plus shipping (which would be cheap as you are about 300km away)

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zxgreen7r, that is a good offer. if i cant get the needles from Daisy to work. i will take u up on it.
Thanks
Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.