Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says.. i need the following parts for a (or will fit a) 2006 Ninja zx10

-Rear wheel.. dont care what color or if it has scratches just has to be straight,round, and smooth (not bent)
-Factory Left rear set with foot peg and shifter
-Factory Left passenger foot peg and set/mount
-Clutch and front brake lever
-Gauges

Not looking for perfect cosmetic condition.. dont care what color or if they are scratched or whatever. just have to not be broken or bent.

if you have any of that for sale... factory or aftermarket please send me a PM or email at ajr5195 @ gmail . com (without the spaces... hiding from spammers)

thank you!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have almost everything you need. Just started parting out a 2007 ZX10. I will look to be sure tomorrow. I know I have the rear wheel (black, straight and true), Gauge cluster (does have some light road rash but still fully functional), and let me check on the rest.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have almost everything you need. Just started parting out a 2007 ZX10. I will look to be sure tomorrow. I know I have the rear wheel (black, straight and true), Gauge cluster (does have some light road rash but still fully functional), and let me check on the rest.
great.. let me know and if you want to email me some pictures and prices that would be great. email is ajr5195 @ gmail . com

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this can be deleted.. got all the parts i needed from jaymers... who was a GREAT seller... communication was great... shipping couldnt have been any faster. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts