Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought another ninja. A 2003 zx9r and the guy before me rounded off the blue adjuster on the fork spring preload to the point that I have to replace it when I go through the forks or it is gonna drive me nuts. If anyone had some forks laying around that they would like to part with for some money let me know. thanks. Or if you had any idea of a place I could them from that would be great as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought another ninja. A 2003 zx9r and the guy before me rounded off the blue adjuster on the fork spring preload to the point that I have to replace it when I go through the forks or it is gonna drive me nuts. If anyone had some forks laying around that they would like to part with for some money let me know. thanks. Or if you had any idea of a place I could them from that would be great as well.
I’m currently searching online any leads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
338 Posts
Found this by searching
Kawasaki 44029-0001

Disclaimer: I have never heard of that site

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought a used one on ebay....and btw...dont try and remove the adjuster at the bottom of the fork...i ruined mine and now have to use a different fork...just did my fjr1300 forks and they are servicable so wtf...anywho...leave those alone when doing fork service

1 - 5 of 5 Posts