Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a slow, lazy Winter for me. I was planning the 96+ facelift and 600RR rear tail on my 93 and I have everything ready for paint except a left side(shifter) lower fairing.

Somebody has to have one somewhere? Extra one in your garage? Grandma's attic? Your buddy's next door neighbor just laying in the dirt?

I would prefer OEM, cracked and scratched is ok, as long as huge chunks aren't missing.

Aftermarket fairings are ok as well...

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Come on!!!!!

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Easier to use photobucket...

Josh

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alright go to photobucket. Scooterd1919

There's an older pic of my bike with the yellow plastic still on it My daughter knocked it over and dented the pipe and broke the very bottom of the plastic. The paint was starting to peel from the heat ie. bad paint job that's why I bought new plastics. And by the way they came with the decals on them. The dealer added the the pads for free for cost

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
You can post the pics here. We aren't going to go to photobucket, search users, then search your pics lol

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
And mine was meant for you.

Get the img code, and post it here.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not finding you on photobucket... Just post the IMG here...

Josh

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright go to photobucket. Scooterd1919

There's an older pic of my bike with the yellow plastic still on it My daughter knocked it over and dented the pipe and broke the very bottom of the plastic. The paint was starting to peel from the heat ie. bad paint job that's why I bought new plastics. And by the way they came with the decals on them. The dealer added the the pads for free for cost
Alright finally found you on Photobucket...

Do you have the shifter/ left side fairing?

Josh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts