Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a front fairing for a 96-03 without any broken mounting points. Paint color doesn't matter although black would be ideal and it can be after market as long as the fit is decent. Looking to buy it this weekend, Monday at the latest as long as the price is right. If you want to trade some parts for a 96-03, let me know what you need and we'll see if I have it and can work out a deal.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I have a complete set of sides and nose... the sides (both) are scuffed from ad driveway drop... and thenose has a broken ear and a scuff by the intake...

yours for $200.... I can take pics and email if you like...

They need some work but they are there and hard to find complete OEM fairings anymore

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate it but I just need the nose that's complete. I don't have much time to do repair work ya know.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a stock nose fairing. Headlight tabs are a little rough but the fairing is in great shape. ITs been sanded and is ready for primer. $200 plus shipping. Will throw in a clear windshield free. Windshield is a little rough but usable. Call Dean at nine four one, three five oh, seven one oh nine.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No thanks bro. I'm looking to spend around $100 - $125 shipped for a used nose fairing. Doesn't have to be pretty, can even have a crappy rattle can paint job done on it but it needs to be in one piece. I'm looking for something that needs little work outside of paint, OEM(if that's even possible in that price range) or aftermarket, doesn't matter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts