Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I have a brand new, never mounted race upper already painted Kawi green/white.
$150 shipped. I did the light cut-out on my last race upper and it turned out prefect. OEM lowers will attach easily. PICs when you send me your email.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok how about 96 upper and side fairings? I need these cheap enough to see if I can fit them. As long as the outside is in one piece I'll make the brackets... Don't care about rash..

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Ok how about 96 upper and side fairings? I need these cheap enough to see if I can fit them. As long as the outside is in one piece I'll make the brackets... Don't care about rash..
To do the 96+ swap on a 93-95 you'll need:

Upper cowling
Windscreen
Left/Right Fairings
Custom Fairing stay
Headlight housing
Headlight brackets
Lower "V" union
Left/Right ram air covers
Custom fairing brackets

Josh

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the reply and info man. I am looking at the lower fairings and v now for $200 on eBay. The brackets I think I can fab up. The intake tube ??? The fairing stay I can fab. I guess either way I look at it it's going o be around $5-800 either for airtech stuff for 93 or upgrade to 96... Dang I can't win..... Wish I could find some used stuff!! Thanks again josh.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
You could buy my fairings for 200+ shipping, but they are far from perfect. Will need to have the split left side, and cracked upper plastic welded and painted. Plus all the hardware to mount the stuff.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could buy my fairings for 200+ shipping, but they are far from perfect. Will need to have the split left side, and cracked upper plastic welded and painted. Plus all the hardware to mount the stuff.
Is it for a 93? Send me some pics. I might be interested.

·
Premium Member
11,231 Posts
Nah, 96+

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Air tech blows... Look at Sharkskinz or find someone closing out some old Maier stuff.

Josh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts