Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pretty nasty wreck last night went down and ripped all my plastics off besides the tail which has road rash and a nice sized crack but can be repaired i need to rebuild so im in need of front fairing, both sides and tail if you have it i figured id come here first before going with the china cheapies thanks guys... :banghead

·
Registered
89 Posts
bump for a buddy......glad you're alright. While we're at it, anyone have a set of throttle cables? I had to steal them off ronniejay's bike to get mine back on the road and need to replace his

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to thread jack but if anyone has another set of fairings after ronniejay finds his Im looking for a set as well. Left and right will work but I would be willing to purchase a complete set. Preferably in green. PM me please. Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
If you guys can't find anything check out nicecycles.com. Shipping time kind of sux but I know ppl who have had good luck with them. I used them a few times now only had one problem that was fixable and they refunded my money because of it and I kept the part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts