Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for the seat pad bracket for my K2

You will find unicorn poop first. Yes, I think I got the last one.
Hi, i'm new here and based in Singapore. I'm getting this K2 to get back to life after previous owner neglected it for a decade or so.
Missing the seat pad bracket. Anyone has one extra? Please contact me.

Noticed a DIY version, I don't mind even getting the drawing and dimensions so i can find an Alu sheet to DIY too (worst case).

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good afternoon all,
I'm trying reproducing a small series in stainess steel 1.3mm thick.
It has been quite a long process. I had to make a paper sheet and convert everithing in a vectorial file in order to give it to a factory to have it laser cutted.
The first prototype was pretty good, well above expectations; I need now to check if, once correctly bended, the result will be as required or if it needs some small adjustment.
It would have been waaay easier if I would have had the original part: everything have been done from the scratch with a ruler, a pencil and checking internet pictures...
For who's interested, pls let me know. Still waiting for the final costs. The more we are, the less the final price...
I'll keep you informed..

Cheers 1539615844536.jpeg

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Marco,

i am looking for the same part (Kawasaki 11047-1353 BRACKET,SEAT PAD). Is it possible that you make another one for me and send it to me?

With kind regards,
Stany Cool from Belgium

·
Registered
419 Posts
Are you still doing a batch of these or just a couple? I know I need one also I would think there has to be some other guys on here that need one also since they are unavailable anymore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm doing a dozen of them, still laser cutted. The main issue is bending them, which takes a lot of time....
I'm busy with work now, so I hope in the next few weeks to be able to complete at least a few of these..

21 - 35 of 35 Posts