Kawasaki Ninja ZX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1990 ZX750-H2 and need a good water pump. The dealer says they can not get them anymore. Mine is leaking through the weep hole.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i can possibly get that water pump for you i have a buddy who has a 90 model that he blew up and ive been getting parts of him to fix another bike for a buddy how much you looking to spend i can check with him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got a few parts for my '90 zx7. maxpitts.com. Hope this link works, it should already come up to the exact part you need. http://www.maxpitts.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=406338&category=Motorcycles&make=Kawasaki&year=1990&fveh=9264
It's part #49044 and they've got it for $138. They do ship to your door as well. I just bought a coolant resevior and fan switch, it was twice as much to order in the shop than to do it through their own website. I don't work there, or even know anybody that works there, so I'm not plugging there shop. Just trying to help people find parts.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got a few parts for my '90 zx7. maxpitts.com. Hope this link works, it should already come up to the exact part you need. http://www.maxpitts.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=406338&category=Motorcycles&make=Kawasaki&year=1990&fveh=9264
It's part #49044 and they've got it for $138. They do ship to your door as well. I just bought a coolant resevior and fan switch, it was twice as much to order in the shop than to do it through their own website. I don't work there, or even know anybody that works there, so I'm not plugging there shop. Just trying to help people find parts.
Thanks, I will give them a call tomorrow. most of the parts places have this same picture. But when you go to order they tell you that it is no longer avaible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hope they can help you out. If you call, becarefull... I went in to order the fan switch and they wanted something like $60. They guy at the counter pulled up there own website and it was I think $27. Same part, same dealership. It cost me $20 to have it shipped to my house, but I also got a bunch of other parts to go with it and it showed up in about a week.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll call and see if they can get the part and then order it online.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got off the phone and they said "YOU CAN"T GET IT". Friendly guy NOT.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just rang a Kawasaki dealer here in the uk for you but they're no longer available this side of the pond as well.

Some good news though = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kawasaki-ZXR-750-ZXR750-H2-Engine-Water-Pump_W0QQitemZ120422796613QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item1c09c20d45&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A1|66%3A2|39%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50
There's one for sale on ebay here in the UK - the seller doesn't want to post it abroad though but if you're really stuck for one you could get it posted to me and i'll forward it on to you as a gift so no taxes etc to be paid.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
May have to take you up on that. If you want to PM me your address, I will see if they will do it. Thanks

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sell said it would be no problem. I will have a couple of his other items also. Is that is ok? How do you want me to get you the money for shipping?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sell said it would be no problem. I will have a couple of his other items also. Is that is ok? How do you want me to get you the money for shipping?
When i get the stuff I'll get a couple of quotes to ship it on to you - there's a DHL agency here in town for instance. You choose which you want and paypal the money to me?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts